Your Italian Escape’s All Inclusive Destination Wedding in Italy Package is perfect for the engaged couple who want to ensure that their special day away from home is orchestrated perfectly. From the moment you request our services, we will be with you every step of the way organizing, suggesting, assisting, translating, and taking care of all the bureaucratic details associated with marrying abroad.
Does your vision of getting married in Italy set your heart soaring?
Can’t you just imagine the rolling Tuscan hills, the picturesque canals of Venice, or the majestic mountains of Lake Como and see yourself exchanging vows with your future spouse right there?
Does the idea of getting married in a villa tastefully decorated exactly how you’ve imagined it light up your eyes?
Are you worried that planning your wedding in a country where you don’t speak the language, know the local customs, or have a trusted network of friends and associates to help make your dream destination wedding in Italy come true will add even more stress to your life?
Your Italian Escape’s All Inclusive Destination Wedding in Italy Package is the answer to all of your questions.
What does our All Inclusive Destination Wedding in Italy Package include?
- Cut through the red tape. We will be there to help you with all of the documentation and bureaucracy that you will need to wade through in order to get married in Italy.
- Budget Assistance and Allocation. We will help you allocate your budget in the best way to make sure that you won’t have any nasty surprises or hidden costs.
- Venue and Vendor Sourcing, Follow-ups, Scheduling, and Contract Review. Since you are not living close by, Your Italian Escape will be your eyes and ears on the ground. Before we start sending you suggestions we first listen to what you are looking for, how you envision your day, and do a venue and vendor sourcing on a holistic scale. From florists, makeup artists, caterers, hairdressers, photographers, videographers, to babysitters (yes, even that!) and live entertainment, we will send you all the information necessary to help you to decide, then conduct follow-ups, negotiations, contract overviews and payments, and take care of all the scheduling. When your big day comes, you know that we will also be on-site to ensure that all the moving pieces will be perfectly orchestrated to come together seamlessly.
- Professional “Project” Management. It’s not very romantic to think of your wedding as a project, but your special day is a series of interlinked tasks and dependencies with deadlines governed by a budget that must be monitored and corrected back on course if issues start to arise. Your Italian Escape has over 10 years experience in project and event management and a long history of delivering exactly what has been requested, though more often, exceeding expectations, on time and on budget. We will share our timelines and documentation with you as well as scheduling follow-up chats to discuss progress and highlight any potential problems so they can be managed together in advance instead of cropping up later on.
- Full-Day Wedding Coordination. We will be hard at work on your special day before you’re awake (if you managed to get some sleep!) making sure everything is coming together until the time that your very last guest leaves the dance floor and tear-down and clean-up begins. Your Italian Escape will be the single point of contact for all other vendors to deal with last minute problems or lend a helping hand if, or when, needed. We will be there to let you know when you’ll be walking down the aisle, and to pass tissues to your guests if they need them, to make sure everyone makes it to the reception on time, and to gather everyone together when it’s time to cut the cake. We will share with you and your key contacts a detailed timeline for your wedding day including dependencies, contact information, and a (hopefully unnecessary) Plan B. This information is important to keep everyone aligned and ensure that communication is transparent.
- Unlimited email, scheduled phone calls, and in-person meetings. If you wake up in the middle of the night because you’ve forgotten that your Aunt Mildred hates pasta but loves gnocchi and won’t eat anything otherwise, feel free to pick up your phone and send a quick message through WhatsApp. We’ll be sure that your Aunt has more gnocchi than she has ever imagined, and with a selection of sauces to choose from! Your Italian Escape is at your complete disposition to make your day the special, exciting, romantic, tender, and wondrous day that it should be.