Your Day by Nicole

4.7

• Alissa
    Alissa M. Married on 09/03/2022

YDBN – Wonderful Experience! Engagement Ring, Wedding Band & Dress

Your Day By Nicole made the experience of being a bride extra special! I chose YDBN for the engagement ring, wedding band and dress! For the engagement ring, we chose to shop together and pick out a ring that we both loved. Nicole was so knowledgeable and was able to help pick out a beautiful, unique setting and diamond within budget. It is perfect! It was a no-brainer to work with her when it came time to choose the wedding band, and it is so beautiful I get compliments all the time! We loved the experience with the ring, so I didn’t even consider going to another store for my dress. Nicole, her store manager Mady, and the team are top notch at what they do. I found the perfect dress for our big day, and the team made sure it fit just right. Their attention to detail, excellent customer service, and the overall experience made me so glad that I chose to support this local business and I will recommend to every bride! Thank you YDBN for the wonderful experience!
    Carly W. Married on 01/09/2022

Dream team

My entire experience with YDBN was amazing. I found a dress that I loved parts of but wasn't crazy about the neckline/straps. They helped me custom order my dream dress. They listened to my concerns during the fitting appointments and helped me navigate the process. My dress was everything I dreamed of and it would recommend YDBN to everyone!
  • Hayleigh
    Hayleigh Married on 11/17/2018

So easy to work with!

Nicole and her team were so easy and fun to work with. They were also very professional and helped with altering up until the last few days. They will have a dress for you and help you find the perfect one for your day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Bryn & Tyler
20 photos · 04/27/2019

102 Broadway suite 101, Ste 103 Fargo, ND, 58102
7014781970
Location of (Your Day by Nicole)

Other vendors in Fargo for your wedding