5 8th St S, Fargo, ND 58103 Map · Phone number

About AENDEE

AENDEE handcrafts custom wedding neckties and bow ties from sustainable materials. All of our products are made with care from secondhand shirts that we source locally and upcycle in our small studio & boutique in downtown Fargo, ND.

If you're looking for the perfect addition to your handmade wedding then look no further. Our collections are hand selected to match your wedding colors and theme perfectly. Each set is completely unique so you're groomsmen will not only look dapper but can enjoy a one of a kind bow tie or necktie as a perfect groomsmen gift.

fallwedding
img9146
img7352

3 Reviews for AENDEE

Russell · Married on 10/04/2014

Ashley at Aendee was extremely helpful in creating the perfect tie and pocket square to complete my wedding suit. My wife had custom dyed shoes that matched a custom dyed shrug. The tie had to be just the right green. Not only did Ashley take the time to search her on-hand fabrics, when we didn't find the perfect one, she went shopping for us! Everything from the shop to the packaging is unique and represents Aendee's product perfectly. It's obvious that Ashley takes great pride in her work, and also enjoys every aspect of it. She didn't just make a tie for me, she made an heirloom.

Thanks for making me look awesome on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Eller · Married on 09/06/2014

Ashley is a very creative and a very accommodating designer. She's very easy to work with throughout the process of creating our bow tie collection for our big day. We loved how she captured our style through the materials she picked out. In addition, her packaging is extremely green, creative, and unique.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Janae · Married on 08/22/2014

AENDEE made us beautiful handmade bowties and neckties for our wedding in August 2014. She recycles old shirts (dress, flannel, etc.) and makes items from them, and will even take one of your favorite shirts and "upcycle" it to something else to wear (so cool!) I stumbled upon her shop while perusing Etsy and fell in love with the idea of mismatched prints for ties with the same overall color theme, as we are laid back, having an outdoor wedding, and didn't want everyone to match perfectly. She was so easy to work with! After a quick message describing our color palate of "navy and neutral" she found 6 different shirt prints within the next day and sent them our way for approval. I think we changed only once, but she was so quick and took feedback well and worked her magic finding great fabrics. She made us 3 bow ties and 3 neckties, and she was fast! (I think I originally contacted her in mid-July and we had 6 handmade gifts for the guys by early August.) They guys loved the prints, loved that they could keep em (no rentals!) and also loved the idea behind it all as well, as we had a few of them asking for her information! Thank you AENDEE for your awesome, quick, professional and beautiful work!

Sent on 03/04/2015