512 Center Avenue, Moorhead, MN 56560 Map · Phone number

About Alan Evans Bridal

Welcome Brides!

Since 1997 brides have discovered the fun of shopping at Alan Evans Bridal in Moorhead, MN. We try to maintain a happy atmosphere in the store where everyone has a great time choosing their gowns. We truly care about our brides and want them to have the best experience possible. We carry our own line of original designed wedding gowns with our in store designer. We also carry some of the best designer lines in bridal and bridesmaids.

Moorhead, MN on Center Avenue right across the river from Fargo

Our store has grown over the years and we have established a stellar reputation in the community. We have a very large store with a great selection of wedding gowns, bridesmaids, flower girls, mothers dresses and prom.

Sioux Falls, SD just off I-29 by the Empire Mall

New to the community in 2011 we have the experience to give you the proper selection and service you need. All the resources from the well established Moorhead store are backing up this store.

Fargo, ND just across the street from West Acres

This store specializes in social occasion and prom dresses and accessories. It also hosts our new Wedding Event Decor Rentals. Our brides get a great deal here. See stores for details.

Please contact us or use our online appointment form to begin your journey.

Rand, Mark and Valerie

Alan Evans Bridal 3
Alan Evans Bridal 4
Alan Evans Bridal 5

Natalie · Married on 06/30/2018

My consultant was hilarious, honest, and super knowledgeable of the dresses! In fact, the dress I went home with was the dress she picked out! Now I know why so many people recommend this business!

Sent on 07/09/2017
  • User6840432 · 1+ year ago

Had a wonderful experience finding my dress here. They made sure I was able to find and get exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 09/26/2016

I got my dress at RSVP by Alan Evans and it is so beyond perfect! The girls were helpful and friendly and I cannot wait to wear it!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Alan Evans Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months