1535 42ND ST S FARGO, ND, Moorhead, MN 58103 Map · Phone number

About Alan Evans Bridal

Welcome Brides!

Since 1997 brides have discovered the fun of shopping at Alan Evans Bridal. Withour move across the river we have renamed the store to coincide with our second locations namesake. We are now RSVP Bride by Alan Evans.

We offer amazing designer gowns, Mothers and bridesmaids dresses. Call for an appointment toget expert help with your bridal attire!

Rand, Mark and Valerie

Alan Evans Bridal 4
Alan Evans Bridal 5
  • KayLynn

KayLynn Mose · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Alan evans - a must visit!

This was my second stop after we were turned away due to there being appointments. Alan Evans has an appointment but told us to stick around, look, and make a list. They continued to engage with us and even pulled one off the rack for me to try while they were waiting for their appointment to come! The attendant was very helpful and gave great suggestions and feedback. I spoke with the owner and he asked me more questions getting a more of a feel of what I was looking for. We ended up going to their other location and were welcomed in and told to grab what we wanted and she would help when we were ready. We had the best time! She was attentive and professional while still seeming like she was one of your best girl friends! I found THE dress there and she went above and beyond her call of duty ensuring I got to leave with my dress as soon as possible! The owner is absolutely incredible! They worked together to get my dress to the store location that was closet to me for convenience and fluidity. I 10/10 recommend seeing these people when looking for your dress and wedding attire. I am absolutely blown away! Thank you!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Natalie · Married on 06/30/2018

My consultant was hilarious, honest, and super knowledgeable of the dresses! In fact, the dress I went home with was the dress she picked out! Now I know why so many people recommend this business!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Had a wonderful experience finding my dress here. They made sure I was able to find and get exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Alan Evans Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months