115 N. 4th Street, Bismarck, ND 58501 Map · Phone number

About Bridal N' More

Bridal N' More is a full-service bridal store in downtown Bismarck, ND. We have been helping people create beautiful memories for more than 20 years. We are the only store in the area that offers private bridal suites.

img1639
img1536
img0074
img1639
img1536
img0074

4 Reviews for Bridal N' More

Loved Bridal-N-More. They were fabulous!!
    They were organized and professional. My dresses came on time without problem. My alterations were perfect! Loved them!

Jodi · Married on 06/16/2007

I was so pleased with Bridal n more. I went dress shopping in both Fargo and Bismarck and this is where I found THE dress. And it was on sale so that helped to. The ladies helped with every aspect for no extra charge. Highly recommended!!!!

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2007

Bridal-N-More was my favorite dress shop out of all the ones in town. I was willing to spend no more than $300 on a dress, knowing I'd have to pay more for alterations. They worked me with, to my surprise, and found me a beautiful lace dress that was $600 last year, but they sold it to me for $99 this year! It fit me so perfectly that the only alterations I needed were the adding of the straps. They had a great selection of bridesmaids dresses as well, and for only $99 each!

Bridal N' More FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally