West Orange, NJ 07052 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Your Cinematic Wedding Videography Studio

Your Cinematic Wedding is a professional wedding videography studio serving couples in NYC, NJ, CT and the surrounding areas. We focus on bringing high-end creativity, emotional cinematography and storytelling to wedding films- whether your taste is classic, modern, offbeat or couture.

Our Style = Cinematic. Using professional filmmaking techniques and small, unobtrusive cameras, we apply an elegant mix of photojournalism and documentary style to every single angle and shot to craft tasteful and personalized wedding films that evoke everything from old Hollywood to MTV modern.

Specialized Services: Cinematic Wedding Films, Engagement Sessions, Save the Dates, Photo/Video Slideshows, Trash the Dress sessions and Mini-Documentaries

Follow Your Cinematic Wedding Videography Studio on

• Videos 5

14 Reviews for Your Cinematic Wedding Videography Studio

Kelly · Married on 04/08/2016

I was so happy with Michael as our videographer. I knew he was good because my sister had used him but the day of the wedding he was awesome. He was so patient and worked well with the photographer and most of the time I didn't even know he was there. I don't need to see the video yet to know that its amazing. I highly recommend any bride who wants great memories forever to use him!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Julie · Married on 09/04/2015

When my husband, Corey and I went looking for a videographer, we knew we had to have Michael because he captured my now brother-in-law's wedding and did a phenomenal job. After watching their highlight reel a ton of times, I said to Corey, he has to be the one. Michael was very professional since that first phone call with him. He was willing to travel to Philadelphia and be a part of our wedding. He was very prompt in answering any emails and knowing just what to say to make the stress subside. When he arrived the day of my wedding, he had a huge smile on his face and all of his equipment. I was just about to get my makeup done and I told him that my photographer was going to show him where everything was. They got along so well - he clearly knows how to work with others. I loved how he came to all of the places with us around the city, even though it was over 90 degrees out. He was not intrusive at all - which is the best part to me and my husband. When getting that special email stating that our highlight reel was ready, I was beyond excited. As soon as I started watching it, I instantly started to cry. All the amazing feelings came back from our special day and Michael captured the most intimate moments. Since posting the clip on social media, we have gotten amazing feedback and nothing but happiness. If you want someone to capture your wedding who is down to earth and knows how to capture moments you didn't realize even happened, then chose Michael!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Maria · Married on 08/17/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Michael!! Using Michael/Your Cinematic wedding was one of the best choices we made! A friend used him (I was in the wedding party) and I recall Michael being awesome and the description on his website describes him perfectly, especially being unobtrusive. We loved my friends highlight reel and video. From that experience, we met with Michael about filming our wedding! He captures every moment beautifully!! When we got our highlight reel, we couldn't wait to watch it. From seeing that, I could not wait for the video. It was amazing- the quality, Michael's style, and revisiting our wedding day. My family watched the video, there was a group of 20 of us, and everyone said it was like a movie. Michael took every important moment of the day, and some funny/fun ones, and made a wonderful video for us! We could not ask for more. We would recommend him to anyone hands down!!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Award

• Jennifer Evans Events
    Jennifer Evans Events Wedding Planners

"Your Cinematic Wedding" was awesome to work with. As a wedding and event planner, it's very important to me who I hire for my bride and groom and I was abundantly pleased with how well "your cinematic wedding" worked as team with the other vendors. Professional, kind and fun are all words that come to mind. I can't wait till we work together again. :-)

• West Orange, 07052 See on map