2482 River Rd, Johns Island, SC 29455 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About YeeHaw Junction LLC

Here at YeeHaw Junction, bluegrass is our passion. We specialize in lively, authentic bluegrass that will provide great entertainment for your next event. We have been featured on ETV and have headlined bluegrass festivals from the Carolinas to Great Britain.

img0074

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for YeeHaw Junction LLC

• W

Whitney · Married on 12/09/2017

YeeHaw Junction is the best! Thank y'all so much for this past weekend. You guys were absolutely wonderful; so many people at the wedding commented specifically about how great you guys were. Y'all play beautiful music, and it made our day so perfect. We loved every single song, and the bluegrass version of our first dance (Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful") was better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 12/13/2017

My daughter and I heard Yeehaw Junction play at the Irish pub on Johns Island and thought it would be a great surprise for my son and beautiful daughter-in-law to have them play at the rehearsal dinner. They were GREAT and really set the mood of the party - FUN. Besides playing really well (I had the 5 piece group) they can really sing. Would recommend them highly and they are fun to work with as well.

Sent on 04/16/2014

Erin · Married on 04/28/2012

My husband and I are both professional (classical) musicians, and we (and all of our musician friends at the wedding!) were incredibly impressed with this band. They are very talented, and at the same time very flexible and relaxed. We couldn't have been happier with the quality of their playing, knowledge of the repertoire, etc. I hope I can find a reason to hire them again in the future... if you are looking for a bluegrass band in/near Charleston, look no further!!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2012

YeeHaw Junction LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Country, Folk, Strings
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

• 2482 River Rd Johns Island, 29455 See on map