1010 Reading Ave., Yardley, PA 19067 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About Yardley Country Club

Bucks County's best kept secret!

Yardley Country Club has been a premier caterer in the Yardley, Bucks County area as well as, the surrounding New Jersey, Philadelphia & Montgomery Counties for many decades. Conveniently located just minutes from Interstate 95 servicing the New York Corridor down through Delaware County. Offering superior service, fabulous cuisine and professional detail oriented event planning in a picturesque setting. Yardley Country Club is committed to providing you with superior service and dedication to fulfill your expectations. Our talented banquet manager Amy Reeves works closely with you, customizing your details to ensure your reception is unforgettable. Amy can be reached at banquets@yardleycc.com or call 215-493-4531 ext.111

Follow Yardley Country Club on

Photos 10 Photos
Videos 1 Video

4 Reviews for Yardley Country Club

Lisa · Married on 09/07/2019

When I came to view the country club I had two people greet me and help me to view the space. This place would be great for a smaller group, I'd say around up to 150 people, they were willing to clear out the whole space though for the event. I found the staff attentive, helpful, and the price cannot be beat! If it was a bigger room I would have considered it for around my 200 guests.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Noelle · Married on 04/21/2018

2.2
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

Not the best for a wedding

I had my wedding at this venue and I had to hire a wedding planner at the last minute since the lady you deal with at the country club is very hard to work with she will tell you yes to everything and then the day of or right before tell you that’s not happening. If you use this venue u will need a wedding planner! I loved my wedding but if it wasn’t for the wedding planner I hired and my family decorating the room to my rustic barn wedding theme it would have been nothing like it was. I don’t even know if I should show photos since everything you will see in my photos is not what will be at the venue like barn doors, curtains, centerpieces. Sorry to say this is not the venue I would pick only because the lady you have to deal with is not professional. Here’s an example : The day of rehearsal she booked another couples meeting and couldn’t even be bothered to Show me where the ceremony will be taking place so we could practice. Yes the day of my wedding no one knew where or what they were doing because of the venue lady Amy being rude and not showing me When we had a planned rehearsal!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie Spiecker · Married on 07/10/2020

1.0

Do not choose this venue.

My husband and I had our wedding here in October of 2019.

The venue itself is beautiful, the golf course is beautiful, the set up was gorgeous, and the food was delicious.

However, please, PLEASE, do not have your wedding here. Save yourself the aggravation - you don't deserve the frustration on your big day. The entire process leading up to the event was a nightmare. The banquet manager is extremely unresponsive and makes you feel like a huge inconvenience whenever you contact her (or ask her a question in person when the point of the meeting is to ask questions. She gets very harsh with you at times over small things, like asking how the room will be set up). We were stood up by her twice (twice!) when she had made very clear appointments with us. Our flower vendors, (who were absolutely AMAZING and nothing but sweet) said she was the rudest banquet manager they've ever spoken with. We were so embarrassed.

There were a few staff members who were kind and helpful on the day of, but most were not. The bartender started charging guests for their drinks until someone in my family stepped in and told her that was not correct - we had paid for an open bar. She argued with them and had to be told numerous times to give people their money back. Again - we were so embarrassed.

The staff was told to move our decorated archway into the reception hall after the ceremony (our banquet manager said that this was completely fine and I even saw her write it down in her day-of instructions to them). The day of, they refused to do it and our wedding party and photographer had to handle it. I felt terrible and yet again, embarrassed.

A champagne toast for all the guests was included in what we paid for. There was no champagne for the guests.

My husband and I were not served dinner until another family member noticed and had to go find the staff (who were apparently standing around in the kitchen talking).

One of the staff members promised to put together a plate of dinner leftovers for us to eat the next day (which would have been excellent and we thanked her profusely!), but she never did.

Before the ceremony, we were taken out on golf carts to get our pictures done on the grounds. The attendant who was leading the way drove away with no explanation halfway through the photos. Our photographer had to walk all the way back. She was phenomenal as well, and her exact words were "I'm never agreeing to do a wedding here again".

The entire experience felt like a Twilight Zone episode, and we had to force ourselves to laugh about it.

The things that made the day the best day of my life was all the hard work of our other vendors, our family and friends, and my wonderful husband. We had an amazing time, but it was in spite of the ridiculously unenthusiastic staff, terrible service, and painful process altogether . We are glad it's over.

Choose another venue and ENJOY yourself!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Yardley Country Club Pricing

Yardley Country Club Price Rates

Yardley Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Cake
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Centerpieces
    Dance Floor
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

• 1010 Reading Ave. Yardley, PA, 19067 See on map
    Location of (Yardley Country Club)