3246 Bellericay Lane, Land O Lakes, FL 34638 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About XoXo by Cortni Photography

I have more than a decade of experience providing high end photography services in the Atlanta area and beyond. I use top of the line Canon equipment to capture memories that will last a lifetime.

I take great pride in capturing your special event, family, wedding, or portrait in a fun and easy-going environment; and as an seasoned photographer, I'm a task-master and problem solver in any lighting situation - natural light or studio setting. I offer a variety of products that include online gallery with digital delivery and sharing capabilities, professional prints at nearly any size, canvas and plexi art pieces, and custom-designed coffee table albums.

Follow XoXo by Cortni Photography on

XoXo by Cortni Photography 3
XoXo by Cortni Photography 4
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Cortni was amazing! I instantly clicked with her! We fell in love with her style and the way she captured our wedding. She was on-time, sweet, and took photos of people and things I would never have thought of having. She really caught the joy shared by friends and family and of course took requested photos of our bridal party and parents. We requested and paid for time before the wedding so she could take photos of us getting reading with hair and make-up and of the venue set-up, flowers, decor, etc. I felt completely comfortable with her and really enjoyed having her with us all day!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

XoXo by Cortni Photography's reply:

OMG, Lauren – thank you so much for your sweet words! You and Louis were SUCH a joy to work with, and I had a BLAST at your wedding/reception! I hope the first few months of marriage have been blissful, and I wish you a lifetime of happiness together!!!

Ayesha · Married on 08/31/2017

Cortni is an awesome photographer! She is very professional, listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond than what me and my husband expected. She made my wedding day a breeze, as I didn't have to worry about if I had missed anything. She was able to stay on track, and make sure we met the goals of the shot list. Cortni is more than a photographer as she also consulted with me for other vendors such as cakes, videographer, dj the list goes on.. Once I received the photos I was more than pleased with the quality of the photos. I would use Cortni's services again.

Sent on 01/08/2018
    XoXo by Cortni Photography 5
    XoXo by Cortni Photography 6
    XoXo by Cortni Photography 7
    XoXo by Cortni Photography 8

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2017

Cortni is the best! She was super fun and professional throughout the day. She showed up early and got to know every single person in the wedding party. Even after 8 hours straight of shooting pictures, she had a smile on her face. We were even surprised with one of our absolute favorite pictures waiting in our email inbox the next morning. I am SO happy to have chosen Cortni and would definitely recommend her to anyone else that is getting married in the Atlanta area.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Award

XoXo by Cortni Photography Pricing

XoXo by Cortni Photography Price Rates

XoXo by Cortni Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,299.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• XoXo by Cortni Photography 1
    Military Service Member
    As a military wife, I whole-heartedly support our military and their families. As a thank you for your service, it's my honor to offer a small token of my appreciation!

• Handy Entertainment
    Handy Entertainment Banquet Halls

Cortni is a seasoned pro with whom I have had the pleasure of working on many, many occasions. Expert, organized, and an absolute pleasure to be around or have around, Cortni can do it all. Relationships, special moments, grandeur, candid shoots--she is a real treasure and a seasoned professional.

• 54 Event Planning and Design LLC
    54 Event Planning and Design LLC Wedding Planners

54 Event Planning and Design, LLC, had the honor to work with Cortni at the Greystone. It was so great working with Cortni at XoXo, very easy going, great balance with getting all the pictures while not taking away from the reception. Cortni has a passion for photography and it definitely showed with the outcome of the photos. We would highly recommend Cortni! We look forward to working with Cortni again!

• 3246 Bellericay Lane Land O Lakes, 34638 See on map