7436 Garfield Street, New Orleans, LA 70118 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Xistence Photography

Xistence Photography is a New Orleans-based wedding photographer who will work diligently to create permanent memories of your wedding day. This vendor strives to get to know each couple on a personal level and help tell their story, especially on the day you begin your lives together. Xistence Photography is willing to travel anywhere to provide their services and capture the most beautiful moments of your wedding.

Xistence Photography was awarded the 2018 Couples' Choice Award by WeddingWire for their quality service and excellence in photography. Xistence Photography offers a variety of services including:

• Albums
  • Digital files
  • High-res images
  • Matted prints
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Willing to travel

Other Services
This photographer will be sure to cover all areas of your wedding photography needs. In addition to the above wedding-related services, Xistence Photography also offers:

• Boudoir shoot

Xistence Photography 5
Xistence Photography 6
Xistence Photography 7

Alden · Married on 11/03/2018

Bright. Fun. Candid. You won't regret booking Xistence!

I'm not the first nor will I be the last to say- XISTENCE PHOTOGRAPHY IS AMAZING. Highly recommend if you're looking for bright, fun candids of the people you love having a good time. Doubly so if you want a relaxed experience instead of posed portraits (we did those too but when we said we were tired of posing and smiling, he rolled with it and said he'd take care of it). Want to go to bar before your ceremony to chill? He's down! Not that interested in the first look? He'll convince you it's worth doing but won't make a big deal. Want to skip a lot of the traditions or don't care about certain aspects? No sweat! Are you a forgetful bride who doesn't mention to him some of the special things you have going on? He'll ask, remind you and make sure he prioritizes what you care about. I've only gotten some sneak peeks (wedding was last weekend) but I know our photos will be great because the sneak peeks blew us away!! And he sent them the next morning which is amazing for someone as impatient as I am. From the beginning, Brandon was great. He answered all our questions, was great to chat with and when we ran out of questions cause we weren't sure what to ask, he prompted with helpful information. He even joined us at our venue walkthru to help us plan and so we could meet since we were planning from Chicago. Day of, Brandon and Mark were phenomenal. We didn't even notice when they popped up to grab a great candid. Ninjas!! We had fun with them and Mark even helped all the groomsmen with their boutonnieres since they didn't have a clue. They handled all of our family dynamics with ease and rolled with the punches. On the real real, my husband HATES posing for photos but these guys helped him relax.

Brandi · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing! Brandon was so great to work with. He did an awesome job of coaching my husband, who hates taking pictures and was great with our daughter as well. He is so talented and professional and a delight to work with! I recommend booking early.

• Candache

Candace · Married on 10/05/2018

Over the moon...

Over the moon...that's how I feel about our experience with Brandon. My husband and I booked Xistence Photography almost two years ahead of our wedding and we are so glad that we did. We knew from the start that photo and video would be our most important vendors, as my husband and I are both in the film and design industries and we were very fastidious when it came to looking for vendors. When we found Brandon we knew immediately that he was the photographer we wanted by our sides on our special day. Not only were we beyond impressed with his skills present in his portfolio, but I'd also (like most brides) been compiling a wedding photography Pinterest since before I was even engaged. While speaking with Brandon I realized that one of my FAVORITE photos in my Pinterest was actually one of his, and that really sealed the deal for me. Not only are Brandon's skills as a photographer out of this world, he is also one of the most sincere, caring human beings I've had the pleasure of working with. Brandon was with us from day one and went above his duties as our photographer by checking in, making sure everything was going to plan along the way. We spoke on the phone and via Skype a few times prior to the wedding and met in person a year out and then again a few days before the big day. We are from New York and were planning from afar so the phone calls, Skype sessions and (when we were in NOLA, the in-person meetings) really made us feel comfortable, and prepared for our big day.
    On the day of our wedding, he arrived early and got to work immediately. He was so quiet and quick I barely noticed he was taking some of the photos (I was surprised when we got the photos back because I hadn't realized Brandon was even near me for certain moments.) His assistant for the day Trevor was really something else, he captured my Husband and his groomsmen as if they were part of a GQ campaign while Brandon captured my bridal party and I as if we were going to be in a wedding spread in Vogue.
    Brandon also suggested a first look, something I never thought I wanted, but I am SO glad he suggested it because the photos he captured during our first look were some of my favorite photos from the day, he really managed to capture our love and friendship.
    I am so thankful to Brandon and his team for making our wedding photography dreams come true. Also, Brandon...I know you're reading this...Thank you SO much for the coffee....we just finished it off this past weekend. Best. Coffee. Ever.
    Next time you come home to NY, let us know, we need to get together!

Thank you SO much for everything. I'll stop writing now, but in all honesty, I could write a book on how much I loved working with Xistence photography and the photos we now have for life.

Please don't hesitate to hire Xistence photography, Brandon is a truly genuine person and extraordinarily talented photographer. I am so thankful for him and his team and I am proud to now be able to call him a friend.

Xistence Photography 8

Xistence Photography Pricing

Xistence Photography Price Rates

Xistence Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,185.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,985.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Eiffel Society
    Eiffel Society Museum Weddings

Xistence Photography is an absolute gem! They are energetic, creative, fun and professional. The absolute best value I've seen in price and quality. Brandon is fantastic to work with and is always helpful and diligent about sharing photos with us, which is so valuable especially as a venue!

• 7436 Garfield Street New Orleans, LA 70118 See on map