Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Xceptional DJs and Photo Booths

Specializing in fun, classy DJ and Photo Booth services in Houston

Wedding are our specialty and we pride ourselves in tasteful, fun events that you will remember for the rest of your life. Started by DJ Forrest in 1997, Xceptional DJ's has performed thousands of weddings and photobooths and special events in Houston, Pasadena, La Porte, Galveston, Baytown, Sugarland, Pearland, and more. We have the top Houston Dj's available to make your special event memorable and tasteful. We welcome you to view our recent event pictures at... http://www.Facebook.com/Houstondjs

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (2)
Consultation (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Uplighting (1)

Xceptional DJs were awesome!!! Forrest is very professional and AWESOME; made my wedding and reception run smoothly with all music.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sherry, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Forrest was a great pick for my wedding. I was hesitant & also stressed at first looking for a DJ online but I'm glad I found Xceptional DJs. I put together a playlist of certain songs and he played most of them and was very accommodating to what I requested at my reception. I would definitely recommend him as a DJ for any future events!

Profile Picture MyThanh, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
4.3

Forrest was an incredibly talented DJ - we booked him because he had DJ'd the wedding of some friends a year before. Having experienced his work twice now, from two VERY different perspectives, I have no hesitation recommending him to others. Very flexible, down to earth and excellent at reading the crowd! Loved every minute of the work.

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1275542078894 wedding1

Exclusive WeddingWire.com Promo... Xceptional DJ's

Redeem In-Store
Our 13 year old company is NEW to WeddingWire.com! To test the effectiveness of Wedding Wire marketing, we are offering a $100 discount off our 4 hour "value package" with lighting!
#WW0338038a94204fab

6 ENDORSEMENTS
We love Xceptional DJ's! Not only are they one of the best in the business, but their pricing is phenomenal for all that you get! Forrest blows us away every time.

They are just the best! So professional, so kind, so talented! Forrest did our wedding and everyone just raved about him!!! He always keeps the crowd on the dance floor and makes sure to play exactly what the bride and groom want! He's the BEST and the only DJ we refer to our clients!

Excellent music selection..will keep your guest dancing the night away!! Very professional and great to work with!

i highly reccommend Xceptional DJ's

It is a pleasure to have you in our professional networking circle. As a primary Event and Wedding Consulting, Management, and Production firm we produce Bridal Shows, Weddings, Special Events, you name it and we will make it happen. Our current and most publicized event is The Bridal Affairs Expo. We are aggressively seeking "Early Bird" exhibitors to advertise in the Debut of our Savvy Brides Magazine, occupy 10x10 booth space(s), receive our registered brides’ mailing list to include hundreds of warm brides, and to participate in on-stage opportunities. Their is so much more to take advantage of in our exhibitor packages! Again, Social Savvy Affairs, LLC and staff are proud to extend this warm welcome to you and your colleagues! Welcome Aboard! Andrea Wady, President/CEO Patricia Hurndon, Vice President/COO 1 (877) 291-3531

Events