Xceptional DJs and Photo Booths

4801 Woodway Suite 300, Houston, TX 77056 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Xceptional DJs and Photo Booths

Wedding are our specialty and we pride ourselves in tasteful, fun events that you will remember for the rest of your life. Started by DJ Forrest in 1997, Xceptional DJ's has performed thousands of weddings and photobooths and special events in Houston, Pasadena, La Porte, Galveston, Baytown, Sugarland, Pearland, and more. We have the top Houston Dj's available to make your special event memorable and tasteful. We welcome you to view our recent event pictures at... http://www.Facebook.com/Houstondjs

Follow Xceptional DJs and Photo Booths on

First dance
First dance

18 Reviews for Xceptional DJs and Photo Booths

Sherry · Married on 09/30/2017

Xceptional DJs were awesome!!! Forrest is very professional and AWESOME; made my wedding and reception run smoothly with all music.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Xceptional DJs and Photo Booths's reply:

Hi thank you for the kind words. It was an honor to work with you and yours :) - DJ Forrest

MyThanh · Married on 07/01/2017

DJ Forrest was a great pick for my wedding. I was hesitant & also stressed at first looking for a DJ online but I'm glad I found Xceptional DJs. I put together a playlist of certain songs and he played most of them and was very accommodating to what I requested at my reception. I would definitely recommend him as a DJ for any future events!

Laura · Married on 10/29/2016

Forrest is hands-down the best DJ I've ever encountered - you absolutely won't be disappointed! He was great with consulting us on how he usually flows with his music and recommendations on what would be the best order of events for our wedding reception. It's evident that he knows his stuff and he has an impeccable sense of what the dance crowd will like (and won't like). His DJ-ing during our wedding reception was phenomenal and better than anything I could've ever imagined. I'm still receiving compliments on how awesome the music and the dancing were at our wedding! Forrest truly went above and beyond our expectations, and I couldn't be happier with how everything went during our wedding. I highly recommend Xceptional DJs for your next DJ at any event!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Xceptional DJs and Photo Booths's reply:

Hey Laura! Thank you for taking time to write. Means the world and we are so thankful everything worked out :) Happy New Year and please keep in touch!! -DJ Forrest

Xceptional DJs and Photo Booths FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,097.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Xceptional DJs and Photo Booths 1
    Exclusive WeddingWire.com Promo... Xceptional DJ's
    Our 13 year old company is NEW to WeddingWire.com! To test the effectiveness of Wedding Wire marketing, we are offering a $100 discount off our 4 hour "value package" with lighting!

• Glitter and Whiskey Events
    Glitter and Whiskey Events Wedding Planners

We love Xceptional DJ's! Not only are they one of the best in the business, but their pricing is phenomenal for all that you get! Forrest blows us away every time.

• Michelle Able Photography
    Michelle Able Photography Wedding Photographers

They are just the best! So professional, so kind, so talented! Forrest did our wedding and everyone just raved about him!!! He always keeps the crowd on the dance floor and makes sure to play exactly what the bride and groom want! He's the BEST and the only DJ we refer to our clients!

• We Do..I Do's
    We Do..I Do's Wedding Officiants

Excellent music selection..will keep your guest dancing the night away!! Very professional and great to work with!

• 4801 Woodway Suite 300 Houston, TX 77056 See on map
    2812062670 (Phone number)
    8326896213 (Other Phone Number)