4801 Woodway Suite 300, Houston, TX 77056 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Xceptional DJs and Photo Booths

Wedding are our specialty and we pride ourselves in tasteful, fun events that you will remember for the rest of your life. Started by DJ Forrest in 1997, Xceptional DJ's has performed thousands of weddings and photobooths and special events in Houston, Pasadena, La Porte, Galveston, Baytown, Sugarland, Pearland, and more. We have the top Houston Dj's available to make your special event memorable and tasteful. We welcome you to view our recent event pictures at... http://www.Facebook.com/Houstondjs

Follow Xceptional DJs and Photo Booths on

First dance
c122a6c3cb73a0a0 1275545048394 Throwyourhandsup

19 Reviews for Xceptional DJs and Photo Booths

Suzie Brack · Married on 11/30/2018

For DJ Forrest, Xceptional is a fitting description!

When my sister took the opportunity of a lifetime to move to Honolulu, Hi for her dream job the only thing she wanted was a family get together to say goodbye. With a whopping 56 members in my extremely large immediate family, ranging in age from teenagers to seniors, finding a DJ with a diverse library of music to satisfy not just most but all our tastes was a challenge, and without prior knowledge, I was nervous leading up to our event. But you can guess by reading this, I was not only thrilled in the end but impressed enough to come back, give DJ Forrest my 5 stars, and write this review, as a demanding consumer myself, something I hardly ever do.

How can I describe that night? Saying that DJ Forrest proves the definition of exceptional: "phenomenal, singular, uncommon extraordinary, and rare" comes close, but he's even better than that, as far as I'm concerned. For every harping grandkid toward a golden oldie, was an equally complaining senior at the next pop tune to play. DJ Forrest was cool under pressure however, and kept control of the event with charisma, grace and charm. Aware of our diverse crowd, he was quick to satisfy requests and changing up the tunes fast enough to please old and young (and even country fans) alike, leaving every picky guest to rave about the music in the days after. Even years from now I'm sure I'll remember DJ Forrest as the glue that held the sometimes standoffish on the dancefloor together, and the magic that kept the evening rolling smoothly; in short, the shining star of the night.

Now regardless of music soothing the soul, not even the best musical genius can calm every raw nerve or hiccup. Thankfully that's where the photo booth saved the day, as a fun (***hint, read distracting***) unexpected extra that diffused more than one grumpy moment of tension that night. The booth itself was huge, which we judged by the fact that we fit our folks and all nine siblings into comfortably, capturing the first family photo to include all 11 of us in, oh I'd say, the last 20 years or more perhaps, as a wonderful added bonus.

The next day, we were grateful not to face some new family feud from a meltdown or walk out the night before, which is a testament to DJ Forrest's experience and talent. With all the pictures printed live, I made the sweetest one of kind scrap book to give my sister as a going away present. From the online gallery afterwards, we enlarged, printed, and framed some of our favorites to give at Christmas, making DJ Xceptional's overall service the gift that keeps on giving, literally.

In fact, as my new all time event vendor, the only negative word you'll hear out of me is what a shame it is I live in Phoenix, AZ. Sadly, I'm here and they're there, so, all I can do is leave my recommendation, which is a poor favor in return, but one I'm happy to give.

I know myself how many options there are in the Houston area having called most of them personally, and how they all advertise as the best. With a list of requirements that knocked most of them out, DJ Forrest on the turntable and his unbelievablely impressive, multi-crowd pleasing library, was the only one able to satisfy my entire hard to please family. So if you're planning any event catering to people of all ages and multiple musical tastes, think about DJ Forrest and Xceptional DJ's to take care of you like family, just like he did ours.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Xceptional DJs and Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you for taking the time for this thoughtful review Suzie. Take care and keep in touch!! - DJ Forrest

Sherry · Married on 09/30/2017

Xceptional DJs were awesome!!! Forrest is very professional and AWESOME; made my wedding and reception run smoothly with all music.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Xceptional DJs and Photo Booths's reply:

Hi thank you for the kind words. It was an honor to work with you and yours :) - DJ Forrest

MyThanh · Married on 07/01/2017

DJ Forrest was a great pick for my wedding. I was hesitant & also stressed at first looking for a DJ online but I'm glad I found Xceptional DJs. I put together a playlist of certain songs and he played most of them and was very accommodating to what I requested at my reception. I would definitely recommend him as a DJ for any future events!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Xceptional DJs and Photo Booths FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 100.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1097
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Xceptional DJs and Photo Booths 1
    Exclusive WeddingWire.com Promo... Xceptional DJ's
    Our 13 year old company is NEW to WeddingWire.com! To test the effectiveness of Wedding Wire marketing, we are offering a $100 discount off our 4 hour "value package" with lighting!

• Glitter and Whiskey Events
    Glitter and Whiskey Events Wedding Planners

We love Xceptional DJ's! Not only are they one of the best in the business, but their pricing is phenomenal for all that you get! Forrest blows us away every time.

• Michelle Able Photography
    Michelle Able Photography Wedding Photographers

They are just the best! So professional, so kind, so talented! Forrest did our wedding and everyone just raved about him!!! He always keeps the crowd on the dance floor and makes sure to play exactly what the bride and groom want! He's the BEST and the only DJ we refer to our clients!

• We Do..I Do's
    We Do..I Do's Wedding Officiants

Excellent music selection..will keep your guest dancing the night away!! Very professional and great to work with!

• 4801 Woodway Suite 300 Houston, 77056 See on map
    2812062670 (Phone number)
    8326896213 (Other Phone Number)