Wychmere Beach Club

23 Snow Inn Road, Harwich Port, MA 02646 Map · Phone number

About Wychmere Beach Club

Wychmere Beach Club, our luxury beach wedding and corporate retreat venue, blends Cape Cod’s classic Americana style with the discreet glamour that Longwood has long been known for. Wychmere Beach Club spans nearly 20 pristine acres along the Nantucket Sound, replete with vast indoor event space, a private beach, tennis club, boat dockage, swimming pools, and hotel rooms.

• Wychmere Beach Club
  • The Sea View
  • Harbor View Hotel

3 Reviews for Wychmere Beach Club

Love at first sight when I pulled down the driveway! This place is absolutely beautiful, cannot wait for my big day!!

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Lauren Turner · Married on 08/03/2019

3.0

Beautiful Backdrop

This venue had everything we were looking for and more! My favorite aspects of it were the stunning views, delicious food, and professional staff. Every where you turned, the background was so stunning, which is great for photos and the guests viewing pleasure throughout the event. I loved the modern and simple design/decor because you can truly transform the space into whatever vision you have. I did tropical flowers and the bright colors stood out so well with the natural wood and white walls. To top it off, the food was amazing. Amazing. I wish there was a restaurant so we could eat there again, lol. We loved every moment of this night and highly recommend Wychmere!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Molly · Married on 07/18/2015

2.0

I got married at the Wychmere on a Friday and it was absolutely beautiful. The venue is stunning! We were married on the beach and then had the cocktail hour on the deck of the Ocean Room and the reception in the Ocean Room. Everything came together beautifully and was very well organized. The Wychmere does many weddings per day and the venue does a good job to avoid any run ins with others. However, they are not very flexible and are on a very tight time frame, which is probably a good thing so everything runs smoothly. Lindsey was my wedding planner and she was very helpful in keeping me on track from the start and steered me in the right direction. Overall, I was extremely happy with my wedding day, but did feel rushed at times because of the timelines! They are very pricey too, but I thought it was worth it.

Also, when ordering meals, make sure you order the Filet Mignon for one of the entres. One of the best filets I have ever had! It totally melts in your mouth. For apps, we did the corn fritters which were outstanding and the haute dogs which were fun and good!

Sent on 09/09/2015

• 23 Snow Inn Road Harwich Port, MA, 02646 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Wychmere Beach Club)