LeBaron Hills Country Club

Lakeville, MA View map Visit website
Up to 150 guests

Up to 150 guests

LeBaron Hills Country Club is a wedding venue located in Lakeville, Massachusetts. The Cape Cod-style clubhouse and picturesque grounds offer a charming yet elegant atmosphere for your wedding celebrations. The country club hosts only one wedding per day, ensuring that all your needs are catered to and your event is designed to fit your needs and vision. The culinary team works to create delicious custom menus along with cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and more. The outdoor terrace and views of the golf course paint the perfect backdrop for your picturesque country club wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
LeBaron Hills Country Club can accommodate up to 150 wedding guests, depending on the type of reception you plan for. The Ballroom is a newly renovated space with brand new, timeless, champagne chiavari chairs and is an elegant space with panoramic views of the golf course. The gazebo offers the perfect site to exchange vows. Cocktails can be enjoyed on the banquet room鈥檚 adjoining outdoor terrace, which overlooks the golf course.

LeBaron Hills Country Club offers the following wedding services, and much more:

• Bridal suite
  • In-house bar
  • Bartenders
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Complimentary walk through rehearsal

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Joselyn M. Married on 03/12/2022

Absolutely Amazing

This is a beautiful venue!! I had the wedding of my dreams here. Staff is all very friendly and helpful. My many questions leading up to the big day were answered almost immediately! I have nothing but good things to say about LeBaron!!
    Gena Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hosted our wedding with 180 guests in September 2018 and were **thrilled** with every part of our experience at LeBaron Hills! From the very beginning and through a year of planning, working with Jessica was a dream as she was incredibly helpful, responsive, thorough and organized. By the end of our big night, it felt like the entire staff had gone above and beyond to make our day happen; the Chef is truly talented and everyone had great feedback about our food; the bartenders and servers kept up with a big crowd; the grounds were beautiful for photos and guests; the gazebo perfect for our ceremony, and the sunset is really a WOW factor here. Overall the staff at LeBaron are truly focused on taking care of you, and their hospitality and service make it a truly valuable venue. We were on cloud 9.
  • Julie&Joe
    Julie Married on 06/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I had our wedding here on June 3 and I can not stop talking about how amazing they were. Justine handles all the fine details of the wedding and is in constant contact with you through the whole process and always responds to you right away. She helped when I was indecisive and gave me all the options to make our day amazing. As any bride knows planning a wedding is stressful and she made it a breeze! The night of she was my right hand girl helping make sure the night went smoothly and answered all the questions I had. She was even there to help with my train as I walked down the beautiful outdoor isle to the gazebo and helped my MOH bustle my dress. She is seriously the best!!! The food was absolutely to die for and every one of our 200 guests told me how amazing the food was! The grounds were beautiful ( we got married outside) and the golf course where we later took our pictures was stunning. I highly recommend LeBaron Hills, this venue made our night complete and I wish I could replay it over and over again!!!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Gena & Bailey
    51 photos 路 09/15/2018

Boston Lighting Boston Lighting Wedding Decor & Lighting

We just did an event at this venue. The staff was incredibly easy to work with. They allowed us to come in and transform the space so easily. :)

Starlight Photography Starlight Photography Wedding Photographers

Lebaron Hills Country Club in Lakeville for your special occasion/wedding is without a doubt a most beautiful setting. The food, staff and service are impeccable. Wedding director Andrew will put you at ease through the whole process and make it fun. A gem on the south shore. A must visit for that very special day . Servive,food,and Andrew at the helm. Win Win. John Ventresco Starlight Photography

South Shore Entertainment & Lighting South Shore Entertainment & Lighting Wedding DJs

LeBaron Hills is an amazing property with a terrific staff. You will be warmly greeted by Andrew and a welcoming waitstaff. The main room has a contemporary feel with sheer elegance and a breathtaking view of its beautiful grounds. I love to work there and the food is wonderful.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
183 Rhode Island Road Lakeville, MA, 02347
Location of (LeBaron Hills Country Club)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding