38 Reviews for LeBaron Hills Country Club

38 LeBaron Hills Country Club Reviews

My husband and I had our wedding here on June 3 and I can not stop talking about how amazing they were. Justine handles all the fine details of the wedding and is in constant contact with you through the whole process and always responds to you right away. She helped when I was indecisive and gave me all the options to make our day amazing. As any bride knows planning a wedding is stressful and she made it a breeze! The night of she was my right hand girl helping make sure the night went smoothly and answered all the questions I had. She was even there to help with my train as I walked down the beautiful outdoor isle to the gazebo and helped my MOH bustle my dress. She is seriously the best!!! The food was absolutely to die for and every one of our 200 guests told me how amazing the food was! The grounds were beautiful ( we got married outside) and the golf course where we later took our pictures was stunning. I highly recommend LeBaron Hills, this venue made our night complete and I wish I could replay it over and over again!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

So happy with our decision to have our wedding reception at LeBaron Hills. The staff was so flexible and accommodating. Everything went smoothly and was exactly what I have envisioned and more! the package we got was super affordable and we we able to invite over 200 ppl and have the big wedding we always wanted. The venue was big enough to accommodate everyone and because it was in January, we had the whole place to ourselves. They took care of everything and I did not have to worry about one thing the whole time! The food was absolutely amazing and our guests wouldn't stop talking about how good the dinner was! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone for any event!

Profile Picture Tiara, 1/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful location for the ceremony and reception! The staff is very accommodating and really pays attention to detail. They only allow one wedding scheduled per day which is a big relief so you know everything is set up promptly and efficiently. Their pricing is reasonable and the food was fantastic. They really made you feel confident that your wedding would be perfect and it was!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding at LeBaron Hills was perfect. Andrew B, the wedding coordinator was wonderful. The grounds are beautiful. Every one of my guests raved about the venue and food! We had the Statler chicken breast and the guests also loved the coconut chicken skewers as a appetizer. Our cake, included from Konditor Meister was unbelievable. The acoustics inside the reception room were great and the music sounded perfect. We had an outdoor ceremony. It was so beautiful. We had no complaints. We definitely recommend this venue! Rebecca and Marc Francis

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Grand Package was fantastic! Made Wedding planning much easier and enjoyable!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at lebaron are beyond amazing they are so accommodating and truly made my day so easy and enjoyable!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/8/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LeBaron Hills CC was the perfect venue for our wedding. Andrew was wonderful to work with and did everything to ensure the day went so smoothly. The food was delicious and the grounds and overall appearance of the rooms and facilities was fantastic. They really handled everything we could have asked for. The room was beautiful, the staff was amazing--they were so personal and could tell they really enjoyed working there. The girls got ready in the locker rooms before the wedding, we got there early and the staff was there for us with any questions we had. The ceremony room looked beautiful, the reception room looked beautiful. There really is nothing negative to say about LeBaron Hills Country Club at all, it was the perfect venue for us.

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and place to get married. It was fantastic!

Tara & Brian: MA

Profile Picture Tara, 10/27/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone was great and helped make our day special!

Profile Picture Veronica, 8/4/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andrew and the entire staff at LeBaron Hills was exceptional! We chose this venue because we liked Andrew so much, and felt very comfortable having him in charge of our day. He is very responsive to emails and calls, patient, honest, flexible, and calm. Everything was beautiful for our ceremony and reception. Many of our guests made unsolicited comments about how delicious the food was and how wonderful the staff was. The price is reasonable, the grounds are gorgeous, and the staff is amazing. I highly, highly recommend LeBaron Hills to any bride and groom. Andrew is fabulous and LeBaron Hills is a hidden gem on the south coast!

Profile Picture User2465005, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot express how fabulously awesome my wedding ceremony and reception was at LeBaron Hills and I can totally thank Jessica Krasner for that! Jessica was amazing from the VERY beginning! She was extremely helpful when it came to ANY and all questions I had - and I had a TON! She was always VERY available; I never had to wait long for a response from her. She would send me links to vendor sites and ideas that I wanted to incorporate...she found me deals on decor and so much more! On the wedding day she made everything flow so beautifully - she even helped me when my bustle broke and my bridesmaids couldn't figure out how to fix it! Jessica was right there with safety pins and 5 minutes later she had me back out on the dance floor with a perfect bustle that even I wouldn't believe had broken!! AMAZING! She is not just anther vendor you work with - she becomes your friend and for that I am forever thankful!

LeBaron Hills is a beautiful venue with happy staff!! I wouldn't have changed a thing about my day!!!

THANK YOU LeBaron Hills!!

Profile Picture Kerri, 4/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andrew and his staff were amazing. They did everything in their power to make our dream wedding come true. Exceptional service in every category. The venue was astonishing, the food was perfectly cooked (not to mention the size of the portions were HUGE) and I couldnt be happier with the way our wedding turned out. Thank you so much LeBaron Hills! Our wedding was one we will never forget!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LeBaron Hills Country Club and their wedding coordinator, Andrew, were fabulous! Andrew was such a pleasure to work with. He is always calm and reassuring as well as responsive. (He literally answers emails within minutes.) I could not have been happier with the venue! By far my easiest piece of wedding planning.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/10/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andrew was the best, he was very accomadating, and always made us feel that is was our call and whatever ever we wanted was just fine with him. He not only pleased us but our vendors were very pleased with him too.

Profile Picture Doreen, 9/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LeBaron Hills was fabulous about everything. Everyone is commenting on what a wonderful wedding it was and the food was terrific. Andrew was always there to offer support and help in any way necessary. You could ask for a better place, food or service to have your wedding than LeBaron Hills.

Profile Picture April , 9/11/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was amazing. The day went much smoother than I imagined.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our whole experience at LeBaron Hills CC was awesome. Right from our first meeting with Andrew we were impressed with the facilities as well as the value that they offer. Andrew was amazing as well, he answered all of our questions and had great advice regarding vendors for our wedding day - couldn't have asked for better service from hime! All of uur family and friends had a great time at our wedding and have had nothing but compliments regarding LeBaron Hills. I would highly reccommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/28/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was outstanding! Andrew, the event coordinator was amazing. He was right there during the pictures holding drinks and bouquets, making sure everyone had everything they wanted. The rest of the staff was equally as attentive. They didn't do anything without making sure it was okay with us, as far as bringing out our food or clearing it away. Our guests can not stop raving about about how beautiful everything was and how delicious the food was. I would recommend LeBaron Hills to anyone for any special event they are planning.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Andrew was always available from the start of our wedding planning - back in December 2009 all the way through to the end of our wedding day! It was such a pleasure working with Andrew and planning our wedding with him. We had many requests for personalization of our day, and he aided them all in stride. Andrew made sure every thing ran smoothly the day of our wedding and I was completely at ease knowing he was there. He let me enjoy my wedding day, while he made sure every thing was perfect.

Profile Picture Pamela, 7/30/09, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andrew was wonderful! I had such a fantastic wedding, better than I thought it possibly could be. Have fun!

Profile Picture Kerry, 5/23/09, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Andrew and the staff at Lebaron Hills Country Club was a wonderful experience. My wedding reception was absolutly beautiful and wonderful. People still call me to let me know how much fun they had and how good the food was. Thank you for making my wedding truly wonderful

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/11/08, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Andrew at LeBaron was amazing to work with. He is very well organzied and very accomodating. I had many guests at me wedding compliment what an wonderful job LeBaron did.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/9/08, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with a gentleman names Andrew who pretty much bent over backwards to make this bride's dreams comes true. They were extremely accommodating to my vision for the "perfect wedding." We were lucky enough to offer filet mignon to our guests and the majority of the guests DID choose that dish. I started to panic thinking the filet would be overcooked for 125 people and I'll tell ya....every piece of filet that came out was perfect and like butter. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the food and location and simple elegance LeBaron offers. I honestly have to say the vision I spent 18 months planning was absolutely perfect in everyway.....

Profile Picture Kirsten, 5/25/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LeBaron Hills Country Club is absolutely top of the line, best of anyone else for planning and holding a wedding. Andrew Beuttler, my wedding coordinator, has the patience of saint with terrific planning and coordination skills. The country club is gorgeous and the service is beyond impeccable. Everyone at the country club had one goal in mind: Make my wedding the best event they ever had. Everyone there -- including members -- jumped to attention, did whatever had to be done to make sure that I was stress-free and ready to walk down the aisle. For the entire year that we were planning the wedding, everyone involved with the country club did absolutely anything and everything to make me happy. My recommendation to anyone looking for a place to hold their wedding or Bar/Bat Mitzvah or any other event - big or small - go to LeBaron Hills. There is no other place in Massachusetts that I would recommend as highly as LeBaron Hills. We were so impressed with everyone associated there that my husband and I are now considering becoming social members. That's how good this place is!

Profile Picture Sherri, 5/3/08, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We recently had our wedding at Lebaron Hills Country Club and it was truly perfect. Our Family and Friends are STILL talking about the delicious food and beautiful venue! The chef made beautiful plates and really was so accommodating to our guests with food allergies, the wait staff were very friendly and professional, and both Rose and Rosalina really know how to make everything run so smoothly. We cannot thank everyone enough for making our day so perfect! If you're looking for a beautiful venue with outstanding food and an incredible staff-- Lebaron Hills Country Club is just what you're looking for!

View Vendor Response