74 West Highland Avenue, Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,600
Availability Check your date

About Written in the Stars

Written in the Stars is a full service Wedding and Event Planning + Coordination firm based in Monmouth County, NJ.

Follow Written in the Stars on

Other couples have also viewed

• A Lovely Universe

4 Reviews for Written in the Stars

• Stephanie

Stephanie P. · Married on 08/29/2020

A Must-Have

Steph at Written in the Stars Events came to the rescue when, after postponing our original 200 person wedding first from May 24th to August 1st and then to August 2021, we decided to do a small 30 person backyard wedding in New Jersey in less than 7 weeks. From the moment we first connected to discuss our vision of turning a backyard into a garden formal affair, Steph was there every step of the way with checklists, vendor organization and communication, immediate responses to texts, phone calls and emails (which were nearly constant), and a positive and calming attitude that was much needed when the weather forecast predicted 100% chance of rain with possibility of severe thunderstorms from hurricane Laura two days before the wedding (side note: it didn't rain, but boy were we prepared)! Of all the vendors we selected (aside from our photographer who is part of my family), Steph was beyond a doubt the best choice we made. Even when technology failed us moments before the ceremony began, she took a practical approach and made sure our live stream reached everyone. She made sure the wedding was exactly what we wanted it to be and more, had picture frames, signs, candles, flower vases, sandwich boards, and other wedding details for us to use without any additional costs, and she flipped our ceremony space to a reception space, all after she was stung on the neck by a bee (which I only found out after the wedding). I could go on forever about how incredible she is and I cannot recommend her enough. Do yourself a favor and hire her. She is worth infinitely more than she charges and will make sure your wedding is absolutely the one of your dreams, even in COVID times. Thank you Steph!!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Hollie H. · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Experience!

Stephanie with Written in the Stars Events was amazing! Our day ran so smoothly and I have no doubt it was because of her! She created a timeline of the day and gave that out to our bridal party and all the vendors which ensured everyone knew where they needed to be and when. She handed out my final payments and tips to all the vendors and also made them sign a paper stating that they received the payment from her. She set up all the decorations and centerpieces at our venue. She was one step ahead of everything and was so prepared. The back of one of my bridesmaids’ dresses ripped at our reception and Stephanie had a sewing kit with her to fix it. I originally wasn’t sure it was necessary to have a day of coordinator but now I can honestly say I have no idea how things would’ve run so smooth without Stephanie’s help. I highly recommend Written in the Stars!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Alex · Married on 08/25/2018

Working with Stephanie was an absolute pleasure. She was extremely detailed throughout the entire wedding planning process. We worked on getting the layout perfectly so everyone had power and every vendor had space. We spoke on the phone a couple of days before the wedding and went over the layout of the night. The DJ and wedding planner always have to be on the same page. There was absolutely no issues between us and we could easily accommodate to the clients' needs if need be. The night went so smoothly thanks to the efforts made by Stephanie and her team. She made my job easier and the clients were extremely satisfied all night! I thoroughly enjoy working with her and I recommend her to EVERYONE!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Written in the Stars FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 80.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 74 West Highland Avenue Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey, 07716 See on map
    Location of (Written in the Stars)