508 W 72nd St, Indianapolis, IN 46260 Map · Phone number

About Woven Blooms

Woven Blooms is a florist located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Owner Lauren Brown provides gorgeous, vibrant floral designs for couples that will enhance and brighten any space. These elegant creations are sure to enchant guests with their bohemian yet classic arrangements that blend a variety of textures, shades, and shapes.

Lauren’s textile and landscape design background give her insight on what types of design are perfect for an event space. Woven Blooms offers couples a variety of styles, including classic, eclectic, glamorous, rustic, and more, that expertly weave in your own personal needs and desires. She will consult with couples to discuss their vision and also offers event design services. Couples may receive samples to preview selections and Lauren will go on venue visits to understand the space. Woven Blooms will also deliver, clean up, and set up all arrangements, which include the following:

• Aisle decor

kate jimmy family friends 0108

48 Reviews for Woven Blooms

• andrea

andrea · Getting married on 12/29/2021

We cannot thank you enough!

Hiring Lauren was one of the best decisions of our wedding! My florist was the very first thing about my wedding I looked for (other than my husband ha) because I am in love with florals and wanted them to be perfect - and that they were! From beginning to end, Lauren was wonderful to work with. She took my "soft and undone" vision and made it more beautiful than I could have imagined. Through meeting with her, she was able to make a collage of colors and pictures she was using as inspiration, making me feel 100% confident we were on the same page. The day of the wedding, I didn't have to have a worry in the world because she took care of everything flawlessly. Thank you Lauren for sharing your beautiful art with Bryant and me

Sent on 04/17/2019

Allison Shiley · Married on 09/28/2019

Woven Blooms is a MUST HAVE!

Lauren with Woven Blooms was absolutely fantastic and truly made everything so much more beautiful in the wedding. I was in love with my bouquet, and all of the arrangements that were in the reception room. When beginning planning for the wedding, I was unsure about what types of flowers I wanted and how much I wanted to spend. Lauren made this part super easy and walked me through the whole process. She was able to get my taste of flowers and pull together arrangements which worked perfectly together. She also donates the flowers afterwards which is super cool! Woven Blooms truly made our special day so much more beautiful and we could not have been happier!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2019

Gorgeous flowers!

Lauren was so wonderful to work with. I didn’t have a clear idea of what type of arrangements I wanted, but Lauren asked great questions and gave me many options for what flowers would look best. She nailed the color scheme I was looking for and the arrangements were absolutely stunning. The flowers were so fragrant and looked beautiful at our ceremony/reception. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Woven Blooms FAQ

$ 2700
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 508 W 72nd St Indianapolis, Indiana, 46260 See on map
    Location of (Woven Blooms)