Woven Blooms

508 W 72nd St, Indianapolis, IN 46260 Map · Phone number

About Woven Blooms

Woven Blooms is a florist located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Owner Lauren Brown provides gorgeous, vibrant floral designs for couples that will enhance and brighten any space. These elegant creations are sure to enchant guests with their bohemian yet classic arrangements that blend a variety of textures, shades, and shapes.

Lauren’s textile and landscape design background give her insight on what types of design are perfect for an event space. Woven Blooms offers couples a variety of styles, including classic, eclectic, glamorous, rustic, and more, that expertly weave in your own personal needs and desires. She will consult with couples to discuss their vision and also offers event design services. Couples may receive samples to preview selections and Lauren will go on venue visits to understand the space. Woven Blooms will also deliver, clean up, and set up all arrangements, which include the following:

• Aisle decor

Woven Blooms 7
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Bouquets

I could go on and on about how beautiful Lauren's work is! I was so lucky to get her to do the flowers for my wedding. She is such a professional, and was even so kind to do my also my centerpieces when asked at the last minute. Our photographers just loved her work, and we did too!

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

Lauren was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. She was professional, easy to communicate with, and really helped bring my vision to life. She took the time to send me pictures and put together an inspiration board so that I could visualize everything. Lauren's talent and creativity shines through in everything she does. All of the flowers and arrangements on my wedding day were more beautiful than I could've every imagined myself.

Karla · Married on 06/16/2018

Lauren at Woven Blooms made our day look EXACTLY as we wanted it. She went the extra mile to help us land on the perfect look, selecting the precise plants and flowers we wanted. Set up with her was super easy and timely. Our three hanging gardens were my favorite part of our wedding decor and all the arrangements lasted for about 4 days after wedding in pretty much perfect condition. I am so happy that we found her, she´s not only incredibly talent but she is also passionate, flexible and has a great eye for design. After one meeting with her you will be amazed by her professionalism and readiness and she will surely BLOW YOU AWAY when you see the final result on your wedding day.

Woven Blooms FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,700.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• 508 W 72nd St Indianapolis, Indiana, IN 46260 See on map