508 W 72nd St, Indianapolis, IN 46260 Map · Phone number

About Woven Blooms

Woven Blooms is a florist located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Owner Lauren Brown provides gorgeous, vibrant floral designs for couples that will enhance and brighten any space. These elegant creations are sure to enchant guests with their bohemian yet classic arrangements that blend a variety of textures, shades, and shapes.

Lauren’s textile and landscape design background give her insight on what types of design are perfect for an event space. Woven Blooms offers couples a variety of styles, including classic, eclectic, glamorous, rustic, and more, that expertly weave in your own personal needs and desires. She will consult with couples to discuss their vision and also offers event design services. Couples may receive samples to preview selections and Lauren will go on venue visits to understand the space. Woven Blooms will also deliver, clean up, and set up all arrangements, which include the following:

• Aisle decor

Woven Blooms 6
Woven Blooms 7
  • andrea

andrea · Getting married on 12/29/2021

We cannot thank you enough!

Hiring Lauren was one of the best decisions of our wedding! My florist was the very first thing about my wedding I looked for (other than my husband ha) because I am in love with florals and wanted them to be perfect - and that they were! From beginning to end, Lauren was wonderful to work with. She took my "soft and undone" vision and made it more beautiful than I could have imagined. Through meeting with her, she was able to make a collage of colors and pictures she was using as inspiration, making me feel 100% confident we were on the same page. The day of the wedding, I didn't have to have a worry in the world because she took care of everything flawlessly. Thank you Lauren for sharing your beautiful art with Bryant and me

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Woven Blooms 8
    Woven Blooms 9
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Bouquets

I could go on and on about how beautiful Lauren's work is! I was so lucky to get her to do the flowers for my wedding. She is such a professional, and was even so kind to do my also my centerpieces when asked at the last minute. Our photographers just loved her work, and we did too!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Mariam

Mariam Waton · Married on 11/18/2018

Lauren Nailed Our Vision!

Lauren masterfully created our vision of a 'hothouse' wedding. She gave us a variety of flower suggestions that made our wedding stand out - ferns, anemones, vines, orchids (omg... those orchids were stunning).

My absolute favorite piece that Lauren did from our wedding was my bouquet. It had such a beautiful organic shape.

We received many guest comments on the flowers, but notably the centerpieces from dinner. Each table had a different 'flower-scape'. No two tables alike!

Lauren was very easy to work with and also worked easily with my wedding designer to capture the right mood. I love that she creates a sort of 'vision board' after the initial consultation. It really helped to plan other aspects of the wedding.

Do not hesitate to book Lauren for your dream day. She is a gem!

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Woven Blooms 10

Woven Blooms FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,700.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• 508 W 72nd St Indianapolis, Indiana, 46260 See on map