Woven Blooms Reviews

Woven Blooms 7
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Bouquets

I could go on and on about how beautiful Lauren's work is! I was so lucky to get her to do the flowers for my wedding. She is such a professional, and was even so kind to do my also my centerpieces when asked at the last minute. Our photographers just loved her work, and we did too!

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

Lauren was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. She was professional, easy to communicate with, and really helped bring my vision to life. She took the time to send me pictures and put together an inspiration board so that I could visualize everything. Lauren's talent and creativity shines through in everything she does. All of the flowers and arrangements on my wedding day were more beautiful than I could've every imagined myself.

Karla · Married on 06/16/2018

Lauren at Woven Blooms made our day look EXACTLY as we wanted it. She went the extra mile to help us land on the perfect look, selecting the precise plants and flowers we wanted. Set up with her was super easy and timely. Our three hanging gardens were my favorite part of our wedding decor and all the arrangements lasted for about 4 days after wedding in pretty much perfect condition. I am so happy that we found her, she´s not only incredibly talent but she is also passionate, flexible and has a great eye for design. After one meeting with her you will be amazed by her professionalism and readiness and she will surely BLOW YOU AWAY when you see the final result on your wedding day.

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2018

Lauren was a dream to work with. As a floral designer, my wedding flowers were a top priority. I chose Woven Blooms because of Lauren's current, nature-inspired aesthetic and she turned my vision into a reality more beautiful than I imagined. It rained the morning of my wedding and threatened to force our outdoor ceremony indoors. Last minute, Lauren totally reworked our ceremony installation into a stunning moveable piece. It was the highlight of the event. Lauren was responsive and accommodating throughout the planning process. I'm so thankful to have had her on my team and can't recommend her enough.

Woven Blooms 8

Angela · Married on 04/28/2018

Lauren was a pleasure to work with. So talented and professional; she quickly discerned what look I wanted. She delivered even better than I expected! I would definitely recommend Woven Blooms!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/22/2018

Woven Blooms is amazing. Lauren was super easy to work with and very friendly. We gave her creative license for everything. The bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangements, alter arrangement, and more- all the flowers and greenery were absolutely beautiful. We gave her an idea of our color pallet and some of the flowers were a perfect match. We really loved that she takes the care to grow her own flowers and uses flowers that are actually in season. She even took the time to help with other aspects of the table arrangements that weren’t floral based. It was lovely to work with her!

Woven Blooms 9
    Woven Blooms 10
    Woven Blooms 11

Caroline · Married on 04/14/2018

Lauren was extremely easy to work with, full of ideas, and was able to make my vision come to life for my wedding day. I knew the "vibe" I wanted but I didn't give her a ton of direction and yet she was able to create a beautiful space within my budget with exactly the look I wanted. We spoke throughout the process whenever I felt like I needed to, which made me feel really comfortable that everything would go smoothly. I especially appreciated her being willing to donate my flowers at the end of the night to a nursing home so that other people could share in their beauty. Those extra little steps made her a great vendor and a true pleasure to work with.

Brett · Married on 03/31/2018

Lauren worked closely with my wedding planner to provide outstanding, beautiful florals that fit within my budget but also added the aesthetic appeal of our wedding day! From GORGEOUS bouquets to lovely reception centerpieces, I could not have asked for more. My mother, as well as my bridesmaids, made multiple comments throughout the day about how beautiful the bouquets were. I know nothing about flowers and had next to no opinions, but Lauren's expertise led to flowers unlike anything I could have imagined.

Taylor · Married on 11/04/2017

Lauren was amazing to work with and our flowers turned out beautifully! She met with us, we talked through exactly what we were wanting for our big day and she definitely exceeded our expectations. I would recommend Lauren at Woven Blooms to anyone in the Indianapolis area who was looking for a florist!!

Alicia · Married on 10/21/2017

Lauren went above and beyond for us on our wedding day. During the early stages of planning, Lauren was able to give some direction and ideas on what our flowers arrangements could look like. Our flower arrangements were beautiful on our special day. Lauren and her team also took extra time to help make our event perfect when we changed plans last minutes. We highly recommend Woven Blooms.

Antonia · Married on 10/14/2017

The florist I was originally recommended to ended up being booked, and she referred me to Lauren of Woven Blooms. I can't express enough how happy I am that this ended up happening. The first time I met with Lauren I felt she understood exactly what I wanted. We didn't have to constantly communicate during the months leading up to my wedding (though she was always available), as I completely trusted her to execute what I asked for. On the day of the wedding, she absolutely did this. Everything was how I imagined. Lauren's work truly brought our less traditional wedding to life, as her touches were just the little extra thing I wanted for our minimalist decor. I will definitely recommend her to future brides and hope to work with her again. Lauren is friendly, flexible, affordable and a true floral artist.

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2017

Lauren took the time to find out what was my vision for my floral arrangements! Loved how it turned out! Thanks!

Amy · Married on 09/30/2017

Lauren is absolutely amazing. It was like she knew me and my style after only one meeting. She just got my vibe! She worked with my crazy schedule and multiple changes. Her work is beautiful - works of art. You can tell she puts her heart into her creations. Most importantly, Lauren is cool, young, and personable. I enjoyed working with her, grabbing wine, and having her participate in our big day! Thank you, Lauren! You are the best!

Kayleigh · Married on 09/23/2017

Lauren was a pleasure to work with. She is professional and super friendly and most important really attentive to your needs. She does amazing work and we were honored to have her be a part of our special day!

Woven Blooms 12
    Woven Blooms 13

Mackenzie · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Lauren was a dream. She made the whole process so enjoyable from talking through my vision to delivering the most magical late summer floral arrangements. Lauren is easy to communicate with and is very professional. Her knowledge and talent shines through her work. Any bride/couple would be lucky to work with her.

Woven Blooms 14

jen · Married on 09/03/2017

Lauren is amazing! My vision was realized and then some - I had the privilege of watching her throughout the day as she created an amazing hanging garden and transformed my wedding venue into a fairy garden/lush/fanciful event. I think I cried 3-5 times throughout the afternoon as she progressed with her creations. Lauren was extremely easy to work with, from her initial consultation, follow up and day of coordination. I am so thankful I found her - and on top of the gorgeousness ... 10% went back to the Humane Society! As an animal lover, I cannot begin to explain how happy that makes me. My husband and I keep looking through the photos ... and the photos do not do justice to what Lauren created - WE ARE BEYOND THRILLED. Thank you Lauren! You are amazing!

Kelsey · Married on 08/26/2017

It was great working with Lauren! She was professional and bubbly from the first email interaction. I love that she grows her flowers locally! She took my vision and really brought it to life.

Morgan · Married on 08/05/2017

Lauren is a flower whisperer, animal lover and all around wonderful person. I knew at our very first meeting that she was the florist for me; her creative eye, professionalism, and warmth as a human pretty much immediately sealed the deal! She was so receptive to my questions and feedback throughout the design and planning process and even helped me to make some non-floral decisions (for which I will be forever grateful :-)), plus she took my budget very seriously and was able to create incredible arrangements that exceeded my expectations. You will not regret working with Lauren.

Kate · Married on 07/29/2017

I am so thankful we were able to work with Lauren for our wedding. My husband and I were planning our wedding from across the country, which can be a little intimidating for such a large visual element like flowers. Lauren and I spoke on a the phone a few times and she sent me images so we could align on the vision I had for the flowers.

To say she nailed it is an understatement. When I walked into the bridal suite and saw my bouquet I couldn't have been happier - it was PERFECT! It was wildly beautiful and I kept getting the most amazing whiffs of some flower she chose throughout the day. It was like carrying around perfume. I actually didn't see the rest of the floral decor until the wedding started and it really made the whole wedding so beautiful.

I didn't do much in terms of decorating outside of the floral pieces and I'm so happy I didn't. The flowers were all so soft and beautiful - it brought an amazing outdoor feel to our indoor venue. Lauren created a flower screen that we stood in front of for our ceremony, made the most amazing bouquets, and crafted floral table runners for the reception that were all exactly what I had envisioned! The fact she was able to execute on my vision so precisely only through virtual communication is a testament to her ability to communicate and truly understand what the bride and groom are after.

The day after our wedding, I think I took about a million pictures of my bouquet to try to capture its beauty. Our wedding was so full of love and being surrounded by the beautiful pieces Lauren created only amplified our happiness throughout the day! She is amazing and I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone!

Woven Blooms 15
    Woven Blooms 16
    Woven Blooms 17
    Woven Blooms 18
    Woven Blooms 19
    Woven Blooms 20

Janet · Married on 07/01/2017

For weeks prior to her wedding, my daughter would remark, "I can't wait to see my bouquet!" Her anticipation was more than fulfilled; Lauren's outstanding floral designs exceeded her expectations. Her unique arrangements perfectly matched my daughter's dress, her venue, and, more importantly, her dreams.

Throughout our entire relationship with Lauren of Woven Blooms, we found her to be friendly, responsive, and professional. She spent a great deal of time listening to my daughter's ideas and wishes. She also helped with some last minute additions to our order. The stunning flowers she delivered were fresh and (an added bonus) delightfully fragrant. The photographers and many of the guests went out of their way to compliment Lauren's work.

Although I had worried that flowers would not hold up on a hot day, Lauren assured me they would. She wins; they were still providing beauty and fragrance a week later. Now we get to enjoy them forever in the wedding pictures. Thank you, Lauren, for being part of the "perfect" on my daughter's wedding day.

Anna · Married on 06/24/2017

I absolutely loved Lauren's work for my wedding! She was very responsive and spoke with me for over an hour on the phone to walk through all the details and the vision I had for flowers for my wedding. I knew very little about what I wanted, but shared a Pinterest board, as well as pictures of my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses with her. She was very helpful, friendly and confident and stayed within my budget. Although she had very thoroughly explained her quote and each flower she was going to use, when I saw the bouquets for the first time I was stunned. They were so beyond my expectations and actually made me cry! I've never cried over flowers before :). I asked her to incorporate a couple pieces of my grandmother's jewelry and basically gave her no further direction. She did such a beautiful job and created the most perfect bridal bouquet - it was such a memorable part of the day for me. Lauren - thank you so much. The colors and flowers were beautiful and special. We opted for bulk flowers for the reception to stay within budget and had family friends put them in vases (rented from Lauren). She provided the perfect amount and a vast variety of flowers that all came together so wonderfully. Everything looked beautiful. Lauren did an amazing job - I highly recommend her!!

Valerie · Married on 05/20/2017

I was blown away by Lauren of Woven Blooms. I had a very short wedding planning period, and contacted her just a couple weeks before the big day. She not only worked me in but made my life 1,000 times easier by offering recommendations that were right in line with my vision for our wedding while keeping in mind my budget restrictions. I really hope I had the opportunity to work with her again in the future. She's so incredibly talented, detail-oriented and fun to work with. My arrangements were so unique and beautiful, and I received countless compliments on them.

Bekah · Married on 05/06/2017

Lauren was great to work with and my flowers were beautiful!!!! I was literally dancing around my house with excitement after I got my bouquet...so gorgeous and she perfectly captured my vision for my bouquet!! I received so many compliments and the flowers looked terrific in all our pictures. Highly recommend!!

Susan · Married on 04/22/2017

Lauren did a beautiful job on my daughter's wedding bouquets. Although my daughter lives out of state, she and Lauren were able to communicate well and determine exactly what was envisioned. Lauren is very professional, responsive and easy to work with. We received many compliments on her creations. So grateful that we found Lauren through our wedding planner.

Sarah · Married on 04/22/2017

Lauren was great to work with. She did our bouquets, flowers for the cake and a flower comb for my hair and it was all beautiful. We would recommend her!