109 Main St Po Box 283, Wilton, NH 03086 Map · Phone number

About Works Of Heart Flowers

At Works of Heart Flowers we understand the importance of having your wedding day exactly the way you have always dreamed it would be. When it comes to flowers for your special day, you can trust Works of Heart Flowers to make it exceptional. We customize each wedding to accommodate your budget and style. Whether it is a garden style setting of twenty-five or a regal affair for the hundreds, our knowledgable wedding designer will work closely with you to ensure that all details are just the way you want them to be. We do everything with your HEART in Mind!!!!

img0562
worksofheartsign 5B1 5D
93181535805226642937094n

7 Reviews for Works Of Heart Flowers

dansir · Married on 09/08/2018

Michelle's personality is so friendly. She actively listens to your vision and nails it in her execution. I highly recommend her for any event- she made my wedding unforgettable. So many guests have commented on the flowers being some of the best they have seen at weddings. LOVED working with her from start to finish.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Works Of Heart Flowers's reply:

Thank you Dansir for the nice review! I’m so glad you were happy! Wishing you and Anthony many happy years ahead! Send me a pic of you get a chance!
  • F

Faith · Married on 08/24/2018

Her flowers were amazing! I was persistent on having hydrangeas in my bouquet and she warned me many times how easier hydrangeas wilt, I was happy to have the advice and the bouquet lasted all day without wilting! I was glad to be prepared incase it did though! Also gave me the option to create my bridesmaids bouqets by buying in bulk and they came out great.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Josh&Sara · Married on 05/27/2018

Professional, helpful, and sincere are the best words to describe my experience with Michelle. I had a very bad experience with another pretentious florist with a costly minimum order that left me reeling. Michelle was just the answer, she was considerate of my budget, thoughtful, and helpful in getting me the most for my money while providing a superior product. I'm so grateful for finding her!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Works Of Heart Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 99.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 668.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Works Of Heart Flowers to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• 109 Main St, Po Box 283 Wilton, 03086 See on map