109 Main St Po Box 283, Wilton, NH 03086 Map · Phone number

About Works Of Heart Flowers

At Works of Heart Flowers we understand the importance of having your wedding day exactly the way you have always dreamed it would be. When it comes to flowers for your special day, you can trust Works of Heart Flowers to make it exceptional. We customize each wedding to accommodate your budget and style. Whether it is a garden style setting of twenty-five or a regal affair for the hundreds, our knowledgable wedding designer will work  closely with you to ensure that all details are just the way you want them to be. We do everything with your HEART in Mind!!!!

Other couples have also viewed

• Ledgeview Greenhouses
93181535805226642937094n

8 Reviews for Works Of Heart Flowers

Kayla · Married on 08/15/2020

Beautiful Flowers!!!

From the get-go, Michelle was wonderful to work with! She was recommended by a friend and I'm so glad she was who we chose to do our wedding flowers! I wasn't really sure what I wanted when we had our consultation and she was patient and helped me decide on bouquets that were within my budget and, when something I liked was going to bring me outside my budget she was honest and provided me with a realistic idea of pricing to help me make an education decision. The flowers were fresh and gorgeous the day of the wedding and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined in my head! They were perfect!!!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Dansir · Married on 09/08/2018

Michelle's personality is so friendly. She actively listens to your vision and nails it in her execution. I highly recommend her for any event- she made my wedding unforgettable. So many guests have commented on the flowers being some of the best they have seen at weddings. LOVED working with her from start to finish.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Works Of Heart Flowers's reply:

Thank you Dansir for the nice review! I’m so glad you were happy! Wishing you and Anthony many happy years ahead! Send me a pic of you get a chance!
  • F

Faith · Married on 08/24/2018

Her flowers were amazing! I was persistent on having hydrangeas in my bouquet and she warned me many times how easier hydrangeas wilt, I was happy to have the advice and the bouquet lasted all day without wilting! I was glad to be prepared incase it did though! Also gave me the option to create my bridesmaids bouqets by buying in bulk and they came out great.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Works Of Heart Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 55.00
    $ 99.00
    $ 668
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Works Of Heart Flowers to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• 109 Main St, Po Box 283 Wilton, 03086 See on map
    6036541067 (Fax Number)
    Mon By Appointment Only Tues -Fri 10am to 5pm Sat 10am to 2pm
    Location of (Works Of Heart Flowers)