Vineland, NJ 08361 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,695
Availability Check your date

About Work of Art Photography

Will and I (Samantha) are the photography duo behind Work of Art Photography. We are two people who are insanely passionate about all that we do... especially photography! Will's photography career started a number of years ago as a fine art photographer with a desire to capture the often unseen world of botanicals. Will prides himself on being self taught in photography and credits his passon for driving him to constantly learn more about his craft and produce stunning images. His images are often bright and colorful, displaying the world in his whimsical style.

I have always had a deep love of photography and enjoy capturing the smallest details and little moments. Your ring, the beads on a wedding dress, the swirls of icing on the cake; these are my favorite subjects. My passion was fueled when I met Will and soon, Work of Art Photography was born.

Together we are storytellers, hopeless romantics, and almost always seeking an adventure. Our love story began on the beach of Ocean City, NJ, high atop the Ferris Wheel and at East Point Lighthouse. We love hearing other people's stories and getting the chance to capture a moment in their lives. When you book us for your wedding, you know that we will dedicate ourselves to capturing all of the important details of your day. Our goal is for your wedding photos to tell the story of your day and we will do what it takes to make sure that happens.

Follow Work of Art Photography on

260x260sq1363442241595 leps007
cb8734e3314bb3c6 1447860085823 7
260x260sq1363442241595 leps007
cb8734e3314bb3c6 1447860085823 7

7 Reviews for Work of Art Photography

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Will and Sammy were the epitome of what wedding photographers should be. They dealt with our hectic crew with ease. They chased down kids, fixed ripped dresses and kept me calm when I was anything but. Oh yeah, and they took pictures! I would happily give them 100 stars if I could. Easily one of the best vendors we booked! Thanks again! So much!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2016

We used Work of Art for our wedding in September and they were AWESOME! They are very quick to respond and super flexible. We had to move our engagement pictures due to weather and it was no issue. They were very helpful with planning the timing for everything the day of and when they were hanging with us in the hotel while the girls and I were getting ready it was so comfortable. They were quick getting us the pictures and we loved them! There are so many great shots from the reception that are candid. I didn't feel like I was being followed around or had a camera in my face the whole time yet they captured so many great moments. I would definitely use them again for any future photography needs!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

kelley · Married on 09/24/2016

Work of Art was absolutely fantastic through the entire wedding process!! They are very down to earth and made us super comfortable through engagement pictures and wedding day. They are super creative and so patient making taking pictures an enjoyable process instead of how uncomfortable it can be posing for strangers. We got married 2 weeks ago and they have already given us about 40 teaser photos which we absolutely LOVE! Can't wait for babies and anniversaries so that we can set up shoots!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Work of Art Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,395.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Vineland, 08361 See on map