2701 E Main, Reedsburg, WI 53959 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $800
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Woolever photography

Woolever photography is a Reedsburg, Wisconsin-based business that specializes in the capture of timeless wedding day imagery. Owner Jacob Woolever is a down-to-earth individual with a passion for people and life behind the lens. Assisted by his life partner, Kenzie who is Co-owner, the pair strive to create a relaxed working environment where couples’ feel free to be themselves. Jacob possesses an innate talent for capturing moments in an authentic fashion with the help from Kenzie and her posing. we focus on accurately telling the story of each magic occurrence during a special wedding event.

Woolever photography believes that your experience should match the overall result of your precious nuptial gallery. Jacob and Kenzie have designed three thoughtfully curated wedding packages for you to consider. Each one features a spectrum of services geared towards a streamlined planning process and stunning images for you to cherish. The pair is more than happy to travel to where you are, offering comprehensive destination wedding collections to accommodate such instances.

Follow Woolever photography on

1 Reviews for Woolever photography

Woolever photography Pricing

Woolever photography Price Rates

Woolever photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Trash The Dress
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

Team of Woolever photography

Jacob  Woolever

Jacob Woolever

Owner

Hi! My name is Jacob.

But, you can call me Jake. Welcome to my home away from home! Thank you for visiting, let’s get to know each other. By day, I am a critical care paramedic. By night, your friendly neighborhood photographer who is excited to capture who you love and what you are passionate about. My fiancée is actively involved in supporting my photography dreams, and my two five year old energy balls challenge me and keep me on my feet! I am just your average backyard grill master, puppy loving, dad joke telling kinda guy.. with a camera. I hold my family dear to my heart and I love to capture their love and joy in my photographs. Let’s chat so I can do the same for you! I want to be your friend, someone you can trust to capture the most delicate and intense feelings you have for the people you love. Let’s talk about your story and capture it, make it timeless! My passion is not only for the images I can provide you with but for the experience as well, let’s make it unforgettable!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Kenzie Strutt

Kenzie Strutt

Co-Owner

Hi! My name is Kenzie.

Jake’s fiancée and helping hand. I am a full time 1st grade teacher in the Reedsburg School district, so I’m really helpful when it comes to photographing your little ones! I really enjoy joining Jake on his photography adventures. He is passionate and talented and I couldn’t be more proud. I help with posing, and offer a girly perspective while Jake brings those ideas to life through the lens. We work as a great team and I can’t wait to meet you and help capture your love story or whatever it may be!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 2701 E Main Reedsburg, WI, 53959 See on map
    608-319-4010 (Phone number)
    Location of (Woolever photography)

Woolever photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Woolever photography include in the starting price?

Woolever photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Trash The Dress
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Woolever photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Woolever photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Woolever photography offer?

Woolever photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Woolever photography offer?

Woolever photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Woolever photography offer for wedding events?

Woolever photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Woolever photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Woolever photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.