Woodmont Designs

Charlottesville, VA View map
  • User2409243 2+ years ago
    Claire and Wendy were AMAZING!!

Initially, I had selected a different florist (at that point, I had not yet found Woodmont Designs) to do the flowers (small budget) for our wedding. After the first florist seemed to be less than responsive, I was on the search for a different company- which led me to Woodmont Designs. Wendy and Claire were professional and responsive. I think I changed the contract 100x, but that didn't phase them- they continued to update the contract and email me the latest version! I sent them a link to my Pinterst page (created a board for wedding flowers) and they used that to create what I was looking for. I must say, the bouquets and boutonnieres FAR exceeded my expectations! I was so happy when I saw the flowers- they were absolutely beautiful. It is obvious that Wendy and Claire are both very passionate about what they do- they were both there at delivery exactly on time and were excited to show us their creations! And, Claire did something really special for me- there was a particular flower growing in her garden that had not yet bloomed. Based on the upcoming frost, she clipped the buds and brought them inside. Just prior to out wedding, the flowers bloomed- and she put it in my bouquet.... that is the special touch that Woodmont Designs does! I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!!

Charlottesville
Location of (Woodmont Designs)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding