621 Eden Dr., Inverness, FL 34452 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Wombs to Weddings Photography

Hello beautiful fiancés!

I'm Taylor with Wombs to weddings photography and I am so happy you are here checking out my work! In one word I would classify my style as "photojournalistic." Every moment of the wedding day I capture, I want to in the most honest and natural way possible. I value very much being "a fly on the wall" and photographing authentic connection between you and your loved ones vs. posing and finagling every piece of the image together. My work is neither light and airy nor dark and moody I'd say it's a little of both with a hint of vintage thrown in there. In 2010 I attended Daytona State College for photographic technology and before that I spent as much of my high school life in the dark room as I could. Photography has and always will be a huge part of my life and I couldn't imagine doing anything else because I just adore what I get to do that much.

I will give you engagment and wedding photos you will never get tired of seeing; Photographs that stand the test of time and have wonderful memories attached to them. Photographs that are intimate and focus on your love. I am so thrilled to work with you and hear all about YOUR specific love story, Just reach out so we can get started on making all of your photography dreams come true.

Follow Wombs to Weddings Photography on

Wombs to Weddings Photography 5
Wombs to Weddings Photography 6
Wombs to Weddings Photography 7

Dylan Perrin · Married on 09/07/2019

She’s a magician and her wand is made by Canon.

Taylor photographed my brothers wedding. From the moment she arrived she started capturing all the emotions from the wedding party getting ready, through the ceremony, and all the festivities at the end. Her work is this amazing mixture of formal creative portraits and strong documentary style. It captured my brothers wedding perfectly. The whole family will cherish her images for years to come.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Meriah · Married on 07/06/2019

Summerall Wedding

Taylor was an absolute amazing photographer for our wedding, she suffered through the heat, and rain to take breathtaking pictures of our wonderful day! We highly reccomend her for you special day, you won't be disappointed! She will go above and beyond for your needs and dream pictures ❤💕

Sent on 09/26/2019

Wombs to Weddings Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings