Long Beach, CA 90803 Map · Phone number

About With Love Floral Co

With Love Floral Co is an independent floral studio that creates beautiful custom designs for weddings and events. Combining creative vision and professional expertise, we work to make your event uniquely you.

Located in Long Beach, CA, With Love is owned by floral designer Liz Winters, who draws inspiration and creative energy from the colors and natural beauty of the West Coast.

Follow With Love Floral Co on

With Love Floral Co 7
  • Sydnee

Sydnee Higginson · Married on 01/05/2019

Highlight of the Wedding

The flowers at my wedding were one of the most important aspects to me and I'm so glad I chose With Love Floral Co. It was so unique, unlike any bouquet I had seen! She was able to understand my style and vision so well and bring it to life better than I could picture. The flowers she chose were so unique and cool! She added extra touches around the reception I hadn't even thought of, all while staying within my budget. We had so many compliments on our florals! Liz was so great at responding quickly and efficiently, the florals were definitely the least stressful aspect of my wedding and I owe that to Liz!

With Love Floral Co 8
    With Love Floral Co 9

joelle · Married on 12/30/2018

Liz Created Magic at my Wedding!

I cannot say enough positive things about how much i loved working with Liz and With Love Floral Co! Liz was a pleasure to work with and really made my wedding a magical, beautiful event with her floral arrangements and greenery. My bouquet was breathtaking as was all of the other arrangements she pulled together, with really very little guidance from me. She was very flexible and responsive as my husband and I went back and forth figuring out what we wanted and our budget. I wish I could throw another wedding or event JUST to be able to work with Liz again. Highly recommend With Love Floral Co!

Emily · Married on 11/26/2017

Liz was so wonderful to work with! She was super flexible with my budget, understood extctly what I wanted and exceeded all of my expectations! If you are looking for a talented florist who will work within your budget you should definitely give her a call!

Award

With Love Floral Co FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic

• Long Beach, CA 90803 See on map