Wisteria Photography

Oak Park, CA View map
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Wisteria Photography is a photography business in Oak Park, California. Lisa Anderson is a film and digital photographer who specializes in weddings and lifestyle photography. She is accommodating and easy to work with so you can get everything you need without the stress. Lisa serves all of Ventura County and is willing to travel and be a part of destination weddings.

Wisteria Photography offers several wedding packages that can be customized. Lisa uses a combination of film and digital to shoot your images and always has backup equipment, batteries and memory cards on hand. Lisa makes the planning process stress-free and works closely with you so your wedding day runs smoothly. Her photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Destination and travel
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Second shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

Caylin B. Married on 03/10/2020

Absolutely Perfect

My now husband and I were so lucky to be connected to Lisa. Like many brides during this crazy year, we were forced to cancel our wedding plan #1 (a destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta) one month before our wedding date. We decided to keep the same date and relocated to my parents backyard in Southern California. This left us with finding someone to do our photos quick! I am so grateful we were connected with Lisa. She gave me such wonderful insight for helping us pull together this last minute event. She was supportive, helpful, and made us feel SOO comfortable when taking photos. My husband and I had never had photos done professionally so we needed lots of guidance and support! Lisa was so great with this. She helped us find the perfect location, at the perfect time, and our photos came out more beautiful than I could have imagined!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 09/22/2018

Truly beautiful person & work!

Choosing someone to photograph your wedding day is one of the tougher choices you will make when it comes to wedding planning. Know that by choosing Lisa Anderson of Wisteria Photography, you are in some of the best hands without a doubt! Her calm and collected nature will keep you at ease during some of the most nerve-racking times of your life, and her photography speaks for itself, it's absolutely breathtaking! We used Lisa for our engagement shoot, a boudoir shoot for myself as a gift to my husband, and of course for our wedding day. We were over the moon with every album we received back from her. Do yourself a favor and hire Lisa for your big day!
    Kate Married on 07/08/2018
    Lisa was amazing! She did our engagement photos and wedding and we couldn't have been happier. She does incredible work and was super accommodating and easy to work with throughout the process. I would highly recommend her and will definitely be calling her for more pictures again in the future!

Makeup by Naz Makeup by Naz Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the opportunity to work with Wisteria Photography at a wedding we did together at the Westlake Village Inn. They were so laid back and very friendly. They genuinely were excited to be there shooting all the getting ready details. Their turn around on the photos were very fast and the pictures were absolutely lovely, I'm proud to showcase them in my portfolio. I hope to work with Wisteria Photography more often in 2017!

Oak Park Oak Park, CA, 91377
Location of (Wisteria Photography)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding