Wisp and Wild

Port Washington, NY View map

Based in Port Washington, New York, Wisp and Wild is a business that provides bespoke floral designs for weddings and other special events. The company is owned by husband-and-wife team Darren and Gabrielle Nussbaum who would be delighted to contribute to your big day. Thanks to their focus on simple, harmonious colors and textures, each of their arrangements is naturally eye-catching.

Wisp and Wild endeavors to create romantic, memorable atmospheres in their clients' chosen venues. Darren and Gabrielle are happy to create an array of garden-style arrangements to meet each couple's one-of-a-kind needs. Whether you're dreaming of autumnal ceremony decor, rustic reception embellishments, or anything in between, they've got you covered. Some of the arrangements that Darren and Gabrielle can curate include bouquets, corsages, centerpieces, flower baskets, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Melissa Married on 09/05/2022

Melissa's Wedding

Gabrielle and Darren provided me with the EXACT flowers I had in mind for my wedding and were a pleasure to work with. Totally recommend using them for your wedding as well!
    Danise P. Married on 12/01/2020

An absolute pleasure

I cannot say enough positive things about Gabby and her team at Wisp and Wild. From the very first phone conversation, Gabby’s attention to detail while still manning a calming persona was nothing I had experienced with any other vendor! She was willing to listen to me ramble, change ideas (sometimes change them back again) and never once made me feel like I was a bother or silly for being indecisive. Her personal check in with me the night before my wedding was so sweet and truly made me much less nervous! The florals were so much more than I could have even imagined and people could not stop talking about them! Gabby’s ideas are new and fresh and a breath of beautiful fresh air from the standard wedding florals I had been accustomed to from the past. I absolutely could not have enough words to explain how amazing the whole day was thanks to Gabby and the whole Wisp & Wild family!

Wisp and Wild's reply:

Danise and Sean were an absolute pleasure in return, I am so thrilled to have been a part of their big day and wish them and their newest fur baby, nothing but happiness and love!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Gabrielle
Gabrielle
Owner

Long time people person and creative! In my past life I was an HR professional working in Hospitality, Tech, Finance, you name it! Although my passion was never quite fulfilled it certainly fostered my affinity for helping others and giving back. Never forgetting my true passion, I used every opportunity to create memorable experiences through the use of florals and aesthetic design.

Today I am the proud owner, alongside my husband, of Wisp and Wild, creating lasting memories for all!

Port Washington Port Washington, NY, 11050
Location of (Wisp and Wild)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding