1055 W State Rd 434, Winter Springs, FL 32708 Map · Phone number

About Winter Springs Florist

Congratulations from all of us here at Winter Springs Florist & Gifts

Congratulations! We appreciate you considering our services for your special day. We welcome special events of all sizes and budgets. We are family owned and operated and are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your wedding or other special occasion perfect. Your wedding day will be one of the most important days of your life, and your flower and bouquet choices require careful consideration.

We offer a wide variety of flowers and bouquets for your ceremony and reception. Take advantage of our complimentary floral consultation so we can meet to plan your special event! We are excited about working with you to plan the wedding of your dreams.

w26
w26
P9290298 medium

19 Reviews for Winter Springs Florist

Elizabeth · Married on 06/04/2016

Tami did an AMAZING job with all of the flowers for our wedding! She exceeded any expectation I even imagined and made sure every little detail was handled. The quality of the flowers were excellent and she gave very professional and experienced advice while planning. We got so many compliments on the flowers arrangements, centerpieces, and bouquets. Our guests were asking to take some of it home. Definitely get Winter Springs Florist to do your wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2011

I came to Winter Springs Florist with a wedding emergency. Another florist cancelled at the last minute and with less than two weeks before the wedding I had no flowers! I called Winter Springs Florist and they were SO nice. I told them I was flexible because of the short notice. Not only were they able to provide me with the most beautiful flowers and centerpieces at a REALLY affordable price. There was no rush charge or last minute fees.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Hannah · Married on 01/09/2009

I used Winter Springs Florist for my destination wedding and believe me it is hard to put your faith in someone you don't know to make your day special. I'm very glad that I used them, the flowers they provided was everything I wished for and so much. You will not be disappointed with Winter Springs Florist. They were able to understand what I wanted and make it happen with flowers.

Sent on 01/13/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Winter Springs Florist FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• A Bride, A Groom, A Notary LLC.
    A Bride, A Groom, A Notary LLC. Wedding Officiants

When looking for a wedding florist/planner that cares and has your best intrest at heart, look not futher! The staff of Winter Springs Florist will provide for your every need, while making you feel like royalty!

• FMP Event Services
    FMP Event Services Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with the professionals at Winter Springs Florist on numerous occasions. Melanie and her team bring to life floral works of art with a creativity and flair seldom seen. Brides and grooms are always pleased with the beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets, not to mention they are always delivered and set-up on time. Before you select a florist, be sure to give Winter Springs Florist a call - you'll be glad you did!

• 1055 W State Rd 434 Winter Springs, 32708 See on map