Winter Springs Florist Reviews

20 | Winter Springs, FL

20 Reviews for Winter Springs Florist

katie · Married on 10/06/2019

Flowers and more

The flowers and Bouquets came out absolutely beautiful. Wouldn’t trade them for anything.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 06/04/2016

Tami did an AMAZING job with all of the flowers for our wedding! She exceeded any expectation I even imagined and made sure every little detail was handled. The quality of the flowers were excellent and she gave very professional and experienced advice while planning. We got so many compliments on the flowers arrangements, centerpieces, and bouquets. Our guests were asking to take some of it home. Definitely get Winter Springs Florist to do your wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2011

I came to Winter Springs Florist with a wedding emergency. Another florist cancelled at the last minute and with less than two weeks before the wedding I had no flowers! I called Winter Springs Florist and they were SO nice. I told them I was flexible because of the short notice. Not only were they able to provide me with the most beautiful flowers and centerpieces at a REALLY affordable price. There was no rush charge or last minute fees.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Hannah · Married on 01/09/2009

I used Winter Springs Florist for my destination wedding and believe me it is hard to put your faith in someone you don't know to make your day special. I'm very glad that I used them, the flowers they provided was everything I wished for and so much. You will not be disappointed with Winter Springs Florist. They were able to understand what I wanted and make it happen with flowers.

Sent on 01/13/2009

Carla · Married on 12/27/2008

We did not spend a lot of money on flowers, so all I had were my bouquet, arrangements for my bridal party, and corsages for the mothers. I was happy with everything, especially my bouquet. It was gorgeous, and Melanie put together exactly what I had asked for. I was so sad to have to finally get rid of it, but it lasted for over a week.

Sent on 01/13/2009

alex · Married on 12/21/2008

Great service lots of variety!

Sent on 01/02/2009
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 11/01/2008

WOW, is the best words to describe my bouquet and centerpieces. They exceeded my expectations of what I imagined. Everyone wanted the centerpieces and I am going to preserve my bouquet. The pinks were perfect and the design you did on the bouquet handle was awesome.

Sent on 01/16/2009
  • Tara and Jeff

Tara · Married on 11/01/2008

My roses/flowers were gorgeous. The price was great and everything was perfect and on time.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Kimla · Married on 09/06/2008

Melanie and her staff were excellent. Always the professional. The reception decor, flowers and flowers for the wedding far exceeded any expectation that we may have had for the event. They were so amazing that the bride was tearful when she saw the end product. This group is the best!!!

Sent on 09/19/2008

Tarshish · Married on 08/16/2008

Winter Springs Florist did a wonderful job with the center pieces and headtable arrangements also my bouquet was amazing. We knew the moment we had our first consultation with Melanie we was going to be pleased with winter springs florist. I knew when my now husband said he was pleased with them. We was in good hands after all he is a very hard person to satify. I would recommend winter springs florist for any event. I know first hand you will be very pleased and satified with there service.

Sent on 08/19/2008

Kathy · Married on 06/12/2008

Melanie and Mary were so wonderful to work with. I had been planning our wedding since last year and the entire process was so pleasing. My Fiancee and I also used their coordinating service they offer and can tell you that without them things would have been difficult. They performed to our complete satisfaction in every aspect of the planning and the bridal flowers as well as the centerpieces. Unfortunatley we had already booked the other services (which we wish we had used some of thier recommended vendors), but everything turned out well thanks to the professional way in which Melanie and Mary handled the mishaps with our cake. Thank you both so much for making our wedding a day to remember!

Sent on 07/29/2008

Marlene · Married on 12/29/2007

Melanie did our wedding on 12/29/07. This was a short notice wedding and we were having a hard time finding a florist to do it for us. We called Winter Springs Florist based on a recommendation from a friend and from that moment on knew we had found the place we wanted to work with. They are so wonderful to work with. The flowers were exquisite and lavish. Our expectations were not only met but exceeded. She truly made our day special with her mystical touches and talent. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 01/07/2008

Sarah · Married on 03/31/2007

Thank you Winter Springs Florist for making our wedding day spectaculair. The flowers were beyond our expectations and the service was flawless. You and your team did an amazing job. Enjoy the photos we sent you!

Sent on 02/23/2008

AMY · Married on 03/24/2007

Melanie went out of her way to provide the most beautiful arrangements. Her prices were very good and the quality was unbelievable. Everything was delivered and set up as agreed upon without a single flaw. Above all Melanie is so personable and a joy to work with, she listens to your needs provides suggestions and makes the whole experience a breeze. I highly recommend her for any of your flower needs.

Lori · Married on 09/23/2006

I was very satisfied with my experience. I loved the flowers (bouquets and cake topper). I would recommend to everyone!

Barbara · Married on 08/28/1977

Did not do wedding - but did funeral service for mother and was greatly
    satisfied - top service and quality and experience. EXCEPTIONAL

Amanda · Married on 05/01/2010

Melanie was extremely helpful with working with my budget. She created beautiful bouquets! I would definitely recommend this florist to anyone looking for nice arrangements and low cost!

Sent on 05/14/2010
  • F

Julie · Married on 10/31/2009

I had originally contracted with Ms. Jane, who now works with Ms. Melanie at Winter Springs florist, and I couldn't imagine a better pairing. These two are so imaginitive, and enthusiastic, I couldn't believe it! Their prices and services were equally uncomparable, from setting up every little detail, to even bringing extra flowers for that special little touch where needed.
    While they can accomplish anything asked, I think they thrive more on artistic freedom, and style. I was so pleased by their pieces for my wedding, I wish they could have lasted forever. Atleast I got lots of pictures :)

Sent on 11/12/2009

Winter Springs Florist's reply:

Julie,

It was certainly our pleasure to be a part of your special day. Working with you proved to be exceptional. Your family was so warm and welcoming that we felt like part of the family from start to finish. We are grateful that we had the opportunity to express our creativity and develop an event for you that was beyond your expectations. Jane and I would like to wish you both the very best always! We hope to work with you again in the future.

JAMIE · Married on 02/14/2009

Melanie was hands on with us from the very begining to the very end. She worked with us and created my wedding image and added a few elegant and much needed touches. Melanie is very kind, generous and professional. It was a pleasure working with her and I look forward to working with her in the near future.

Sent on 03/03/2009