107D Fireside Drive, Portland, TN 37148 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $899
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Winter Rose Photography

Hey Sunshine! I’m Winter Rose Photography, but my friends just call me Paige. I’m a model, boudoir, and wedding photographer based in Portland, Tennessee. Although I live in Sumner County, I travel all over for photography which is awesome because I LOVE to travel.

My best days include soaking up the sun, singing in the car, eating Mexican food, and playing with my 3 Kiddos! I love exploring new places and going on fun adventures! I’m addicted to watching The Walking Dead, Grey's Anatomy, and Big Brother! Reading a good book is my favorite. And any day that I get to laze around with my girls is the best day!

I’m an Army Wife to my amazing husband who’s recently joined. We love trying new restaurants, dreaming up our next adventures, and watching The Walking Dead.

I love photography and capturing real moments. Weddings are my favorite! I believe in love. I believe in marriage. I believe in supporting my couples in the decision they’re making and loving on them every step of the way.

Let's Get to Know Each Other!

Follow Winter Rose Photography on

img3430edit
img3535edit

1 Reviews for Winter Rose Photography

Mary · Married on 04/22/2017

The prices and photos are amazing

I am looking forward to having her photograph our wedding. The photos I have seen are gorgeous!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Winter Rose Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Mary! I can’t wait to meet you guys soon to set the details for your big day! I can’t wait to capture all your special memories 😊

Winter Rose Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 899.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Winter Rose Photography 1
    Bridal Boudoir with ANY Package!
    Now until May 31st 2019, I am offering each bride the choice of a Boudoir session ($299 Value) with ANY Wedding Package you choose, from Boudoir by Winter Rose! Our Travel studio comes to you! Choose from Solo Portraits, Couples’ Portraits, or Get all the girls together for a Bridesmaid Girls’ Night Boudoir Session!
    Each session includes • Up to 3 hours of total time• Professional Hair, Make Up, Wardrobe, and Wine! • 10 High Resolution Digital Images in a private password protected gallery• 1 8x10 Dream PrintAnd• 20% off ALL print products offered in our online store!
    Just message me for details or call 6156817098