Nashville, Nashville, TN 37204 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,100
Availability Check your date

About Hannah Leigh Imagery

Hey loves!

I'm so honored you made it to my page! I'd love to get to know you both, so don't be shy, let's chat! :) I'm based out of Nashville, Tennessee, however I'm available for travel throughout the Tennessee area and beyond (especially destination weddings, I LOVE to travel). I'm the owner and the photographer of Hannah Leigh Imagery, and I'm known for my natural, timeless, photojournalistic photography style to capture intimate images that you and your family will look back on for years to come. I specialize in wedding photography, elopements, engagements and lifestyle portraits that aim to capture raw, authentic emotion out of each person that comes in front of my camera. Let's get drinks/coffee/apps and get to know each other! I love hearing your love stories.

xo,

Hannah Leigh Imagery 7
  • Micky

Micky Pietkiewicz · Getting married on 06/03/2021

A bride's dream photographer

Look no further. You've found your photographer. I stumbled across Hannah while looking for a wedding photographer online and immediately reached out. I also had a friend who had used her for her wedding and had nothing but great things to say about not only her work, but also her as a person. Hannah is a dream to work with. She is organized and incredibly prepared, but has an easy going personality which is perfect on wedding day. She was always easy to communicate with and provided us with detailed information regarding pricing, wedding day info, engagement pictures, etc. She is also SO much fun to have around at your wedding! When we got our photos back we spent hours looking through them while laughing and crying. She has a real eye for photography. Her photos are stunning. Oh, and the second shooter she brought to our wedding was wonderful as well! I will recommend Hannah to any future bride and will definitely use her again for other life events!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Hannah Leigh Imagery 8
    Hannah Leigh Imagery 9
    Hannah Leigh Imagery 10

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2019

Hannah is the BEST photographer in the world!!

If you want to feel special, loved, and so so important on your wedding day, hire Hannah as your photographer! Hannah went out of her way to make sure my husband and I got every picture we wanted, and then some. She made us feel like we weren't taking pictures but celebrating our love. I love the way she had use talk about our first date, first kiss, etc. to make us comfortable and relaxed. There are so many nerves and thoughts going through your head and all you want is to take in the moments and Hannah ensures that happens!! It doesn't hurt that she is literally the sweetest person ever :) Do yourself a favor and make Hannah your photographer, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Award

Hannah Leigh Imagery FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Nashville Nashville, TN, 37204 See on map