Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90018 Map · Phone number

About Winston & Main

Winston & Main is a wedding florist located in Los Angeles, California. This florist specializes in creating modern and fun bold designs for couples’ wedding day. Allow Winston & Main to provide you with gorgeous designs that will brighten any space.

Winston & Main offers couples many services to ensure that their wedding day turns out beautifully. They consult with couples to create custom designs that highlight their personalities and any needs and desires, and also offer event design. Winston & Main also offers samples to make sure couples are pleased with the quality of their work. They also deliver, setup, and clean up all items. They offer many floral styles, such as classic, eclectic, glamorous, modern, tropical, vintage, and more. They also offer couples the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Winston & Main 6
Winston & Main 7

Daron · Married on 04/13/2019

Loved everything about Winston and Main

Tabitha at Winston and Main was such a pleasure to work with! And she did an incredible job! Our guests are still talking about how breath taking our flowers were. Tabitha worked with us closely to make sure our wedding was true to our vision, sending us updates and photos throughout the process making sure we were happy with the selection. The outcome was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The flowers she used were so fresh and beautiful that they lasted 2 weeks after we took them home. She also uses reusable materials like wire mesh inside her vases instead of oasis to cut down on waist, which we really appreciated. Tabitha also helped us by lending us vases to keep costs low. I honestly could not have been happier with the job she did, and her prices are so reasonable. I would recommend Winston and Main in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Winston & Main 15
  • Chrissy

Chrissy Riley · Married on 04/07/2019

Beyond stunning work!

Working with Tabitha for our wedding florals was such a pleasure. She understood exactly what we were looking for and made our vision a reality. When we had a last minute change to our table layout for the reception, Tabitha worked with our budget and came up with an affordable solution very quickly (#grateful). The florals for our wedding were STUNNING. We dreamed of having a copper arch with florals and Tabitha executed it perfectly. We requested a wreath above the head table and Tabitha delivered flawlessly. Tabitha is so nice - working with her was relaxed and enjoyable!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfect in every way

Tabitha is incredible and played such a big role in making my wedding dreams come true! Her patience, joyfulness, and creativity was so uplifting throughout the planning process and she did an incredible job with everything! From the start I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted, but Tabitha's ability to deeply empathize put me at ease. Even after switching up my color scheme she was patient and helped me create a vibe and theme that fit perfectly for us. I loved the flower market tour and all of her creative suggestions and resources, and she was always super responsive and accommodating. We had to switch venues at the last minute due to the Malibu fires, but I knew it would be no biggie for Tabitha to improvise. And I was beyond delighted and amazed at all the the beautiful arrangements she made. I still go back and stare at pictures of them to re-live the moment because they were all so beautiful and unique in their own way. I would trust Tabitha to make anything look pretty! Thank you Tabitha! I am forever grateful for you!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Winston & Main 16
    Winston & Main 17
    Winston & Main 18

Winston & Main FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 22.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• Moxie Bright Events
    Moxie Bright Events Wedding Planners

Tabitha is the real deal. She is a florist, a creator, a crafter, and a do-er. She has fantastic taste and a keen eye for detail. She is also a lovely, calm presence on the wedding day. I have worked with Tabitha many, many times, and she never fails to impress me. I would recommend Winston & Main to anyone, without hesitation.

• Los Angeles Los Angeles, California, 90018 See on map