Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90018 Map · Phone number

About Winston & Main

Winston & Main is a wedding florist located in Los Angeles, California. This florist specializes in creating modern and fun bold designs for couples’ wedding day. Allow Winston & Main to provide you with gorgeous designs that will brighten any space.

Winston & Main offers couples many services to ensure that their wedding day turns out beautifully. They consult with couples to create custom designs that highlight their personalities and any needs and desires, and also offer event design. Winston & Main also offers samples to make sure couples are pleased with the quality of their work. They also deliver, setup, and clean up all items. They offer many floral styles, such as classic, eclectic, glamorous, modern, tropical, vintage, and more. They also offer couples the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Winston & Main 7
  • Bellamy

Bellamy · Married on 09/23/2018

Tabitha is incredible!

Tabitha (Winston&Main) was absolutely incredible handling the flower details of my wedding. I had a few specific requests, but all in all, I didn't really know what I wanted. Tabitha walked me through all of my options, listened to everything I said about how I wanted my wedding to feel, and eventually sent a proposal that blew me away! My bouquet was beyond gorgeous and was filled with all the flowers, greenery, and style a girl could as for. She also put together bridesmaids bougets, boutonnieres, corsages, aisle markers, and centerpieces in my mother-in-law's copper vessels. One thing that my husband requested was garland across the backs of the chairs and Tabitha came up with creative ways to re-use them in the reception so everyone was able to enjoy every minute of the beautiful flowers. Did I mention she is also really nice?? So easy to work with! What more could you ask for??

Winston & Main 8
    Winston & Main 9
    Winston & Main 10
    Winston & Main 11

Rochelle · Married on 07/14/2018

Wow did Tabitha knock it out of the park again! This was the second time we had the pleasure of working with Tabitha. We used her for our engagement dinner and again roughly seven months later for our wedding. Our theme was tropical and colorful and we got more than what we ever dreamed of. The quality of the florals combined with Tabitha's creative way of arranging them was extraordinary. I would 100% recommend Tabitha for anyone wanting to add flowers to their special occasion. No matter how big or small, she can help you create your special day.

Winston & Main 12
    Winston & Main 13

Courtney · Married on 06/24/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Winston & Main for my bridal shower in June 2018. I gave Tabitha a few defining words and colors and let her magic run wild. And run she did! The centerpieces were whimsical, thoughtful, textured, and downright stunning. Additionally, she decorated my cake, (a simple single tiered white cake), and made it a focal point. All of my guests were blown away and couldn't stop talking about her talent. Thank you Winston & Main for making my shower so special!!

Winston & Main FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 22.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• Moxie Bright Events
    Moxie Bright Events Wedding Planners

Tabitha is the real deal. She is a florist, a creator, a crafter, and a do-er. She has fantastic taste and a keen eye for detail. She is also a lovely, calm presence on the wedding day. I have worked with Tabitha many, many times, and she never fails to impress me. I would recommend Winston & Main to anyone, without hesitation.

• Los Angeles Los Angeles, California, 90018 See on map