Winsome Floral

Princeton, NJ View map

My name is Courtney, and I am the owner of Winsome Floral, a floral design company based in Princeton, NJ.

I started Winsome in 2015 while living abroad in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I continued learning and developing this passion as I studied at Little Flower School Brooklyn, and worked for several florists in both Argentina and the USA.

I love the art of floral design because flowers bring so much joy to others, and it's a joy for me to creatively design for weddings, events and gatherings! I am passionate about creating modern, romantic, nature - inspired floral design to enliven a space and bring more beauty to a special event.

To get in touch, send me an email, or find me on instagram to view more of my work at @winsomefloral.

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Delivery
Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 10/17/2021

Winsome Makes Dreams Come True

I don't know where on earth to begin describing Courtney because she is an ABSOLUTE DREAM. From start to finish I knew for a fact I was in good hands!! She actually gave me the same price quote as my other top florist choice - but I ultimately ended up going with Courtney because after our initial phone call, her kindness and excitement for my vision just blew me away. By far she was my favorite vendor of my entire wedding. She gave me my bouquet the morning of my wedding in my bridal suite and I was in tears! She is such a special and down to earth individual and I feel blessed to have made friends with such an amazing and talented person. She took my ideas and ran with them, making them exceed my expectations! You NEED to hire her for your special day because she will make you feel as over the moon as I feel till this day! I can go on and on about how much I love her, but you need to find out for yourself!
    Cansu Y. Married on 09/03/2021

A Floral Dream Come True

It's 2021 and it felt as if everybody on this Earth was having a wedding. Florists I started following on social media since the beginning of our engagement were entirely booked for our wedding date---the frustrations that ensued searching for a good florist though was completely worth it because it brought me to Courtney and Winsome Floral. Courtney is everything you could ask for from a florist. She is professional, kind, courteous, sweet, fair, attentive and cooperative. Her floral designs are exquisite, whimsical and romantic. She doesn't fluff her florals up with greenery, and then charge you an arm and leg for leaves. She uses lots of flowers and pays so much attention to every detail in her arrangements. She listened to every request I had and worked tirelessly to fulfill the vision I had within our budget constraints. She was extremely easy to talk to and her passion for her work was not only obvious, but it also gave me a lot of comfort knowing she was going to deliver. The day of our wedding I was WOW'ed by her arrangements. My bridal bouquet was out of this world beautiful and I honestly could have not chose a better florist to work with. I know I will be calling Courtney for all my future floral needs. Thank you Courtney for making my wedding look like a fairy tale!!!
  • Olivia
    Olivia J. Married on 06/19/2021

Absolute Perfection

I worked with Winsome for my wedding at Audrey's farmhouse this June and am still blown away by what a joy it has been. Courtney is a true talent! Her floral arrangement are the dreamiest, most beautiful things I have ever seen!! Her whimsical yet clean style is so unique, and her arrangements are different from anything I have ever seen. It truly brought such a special feel to our wedding. She is also one of the loveliest people I have ever worked with. She is so knowledgable on the different flowers she uses with clearly puts so much care into her choices. Every single piece was unique and magnificent. I would work with Winsome again for every event if i could and cannot recommend her highly enough!! xo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

501 Farber Road Princeton, Princeton, NJ 08540 Princeton, NJ, 08540
Location of (Winsome Floral)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding