2710 Butler Bay Dr North, Windermere, FL 34786 Map · Phone number

About Windermere Country Club

Just imagine if you will, a breathtaking sunset, on a beautifully manicured Florida golf course, the sounds of a string quartet, and the love of your life standing next to you, committing themselves for the rest of your lives. Can you picture anything more perfect? Windermere Country Club can get you to this dream much more easily than you thought and at a great value! Our clubhouse can accommodate small groups of 10 guests up to groups of 300 guests.

We offer a seperate Bride and Groom suite where your wedding parties can prepare for the day in a relaxing secluded dressing room. Want to get married out on our award-winning golf course? You can! Would you rather be indoors overlooking the course? Let’s do it! Your cocktail hour becomes more special when your guests are invited out to our Sunset Vista Verandah to toast to your love of one another.

Our team will fully customize your event to make it all about you, because that’s exactly what it should be. Our Executive Chef Corey Williams will create a mouth-watering menu for you and your guests to enjoy. Our Director of Events, Kat Barker, has over 10 years experience in the entertainment industry and has assisted in the planning small events all the way up to casts of over 500. Her most recent credit was in assisting in the choreography and staging of the Glee National Tour! Her experience and calm, yet exuberent demeanor will leave you smiling and give you a sigh of relief.

At Windermere Country Club, we strive to provide exceptional service and uncompromising attention to detail for a flawless experience.

Follow Windermere Country Club on

• The Golden Bear Club at Keene's Pointe
  • Estate on the Halifax
  • Ocoee Lakeshore Center

7 Reviews for Windermere Country Club

Anri · Married on 05/23/2015

The Windermere Country Club was a perfect reception location. It is a beautiful venue especially with the dark wood bar. It had a lot of space and a huge dance floor. The wedding coordinator Christine was absolutely amazing and she ensured that everything about our wedding day was perfect! I would recommend this location to anyone

Sent on 06/17/2015
  • Medalys

Medalys · Married on 03/14/2015

My dream wedding! What an incredible staff! What beautiful grounds and location. 5 star service provided by the event coordinator, chef, and waitstaff. The professionalism, kindness, flexibility, and patience was more than we could ask for. The food was to die for, all guests continue to discuss how delicious everything was and how gorgeous and perfect our wedding day was. I look forward to visiting the staff for lunch or dinner in the future.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Teresa · Married on 03/22/2014

Kat Barker is very pleasant, positive and always professional. While planning my daughter's wedding, Kat made herself quickly available to me anytime I had a question or concern. In addition to her own personal help, she provided me a list of other credible vendors to provide everything that was needed for this very special day. Ms. Barker took time out of her busy schedule to actually meet me at a florist shop when I was feeling overwhelmed and a little off track. Together we were able to secure the floral arrangements as well as tie up some other loose ends that unexpectedly arose. Kat was not only helpful but she went above and beyond to help me make this a wonderful forever memory for my daughter.

Sent on 04/01/2014

• CRB Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you are looking for a private setting, this is the best place. Great location, great staff, great food. A bonus at this venue is having a great golf course.

• McKenzie Stewart Weddings Wedding Photographers

I seriously LOVE Windermere Country Club and their awesome staff! I have always felt completely welcome at Windermere Country Club, and the entire venue and golf course is a Photographers Dream! You will have wonderful memories, moments, and photographs with a Wedding at Windermere Country Club!

• A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

If you're searching for a lovely venue with windows and more take the time to schedule and appointment with Kat to visit Windermere Country Club. She will show you around this amazing property and work tirelessly to ensure you have the wedding of your dreams. This is a must see venue with an amazing event staff!

• 2710 Butler Bay Dr North Windermere, 34786 See on map
    4078761112 (219) (Phone number)
    4078764410 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Windermere Country Club)