Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor

Pacific Grove, California View map

$6,500 Typical Price

Willow & Plum is a luxury wedding and event florist located in Pacific Grove, California. We create modern, gorgeous flower arrangements for events large and small. Our style is organic, naturalistic and flowing. We''re a little bohemian, a bit edgy, and relish in the artistry of creating something truly unique for each of our clients.

Our services include a team of creatives who will work with you to create the event of your dreams.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$350.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6500.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Annalise
    Annalise Married on 09/05/2020

Patti and Erica are Phenomenal

Patti and Erica were an absolute pleasure to work with. Unfortunately, due to COVID and having to cancel/ reschedule our wedding three times we were not able to use them for our wedding. (We eloped instead) They were so professional, creative, and attentive throughout the entire, painful process. They curated our vision perfectly and helped us create an ideal aesthetic for our big day. They truly could not have been any more caring, understanding, or thoughtful during this whole process. Patti reached out multiple times throughout the varies setbacks just to check in and see how I was doing. I was truly touched by her empathy and care. She also generously refunded us all our deposits voluntarily. This was such an amazing gesture and so much appreciated because all our other vendors were horrible in this sense and didn't offer us a penny back. I am so sad we didn't get to bring our vision to life but to anyone getting married in the Carmel, Monterey, Big Sur area I would highly recommend Willow & Plum!!!!
  • Stacy
    Stacy S. Married on 05/25/2019

Our dream wedding with gorgeous flowers!

I used to work in a flower shop back in the day so I know and LOVE flowers. To say that we were blown away by Patti and her team at Willow & Plum is an understatement! She took the time to really understand our vision and more importantly our essence. When the first budget was a bit too high for us she worked with us to get exactly what we wanted (even MORE so) and still work within our budget!!! It's tough because we live in los angeles and our wedding was in Big Sur so there is always a risk of not knowing what you are going to get...but Patti made me feel so at ease that I knew I didn't have to worry. She more than exceeded our expectations!!!! From my incredibly gorgeous and unique bouquet, my man's tasteful and super unique boutonniere , the exquisite ceremony mandala and the tables and dream catchers...all of it...perfection.

I PROMISE you will LOVE Patti and she will make your wedding MAGICAL! She truly made our wedding magical.
    Stacy
    Andrea Married on 05/18/2019

Patti and Will & Plum are the absolute best!

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Patti! From our first phone call, she completely understood who I was as a bride, and helped me figure out what I wanted in my flowers. I didn't have a dream "vision" or look, but Patti helped me figure out what got me excited and made me feel like myself on my wedding day - all within my budget. Her flowers are so true to the setting and area of Carmel and the Monterey Peninsula. Thank you Patti for everything!

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea for having us be your florist! It was so fun for us to be able to create the circle ceremony for you and we were thrilled that you loved all your flowers!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

620 Lighthouse Ave. #145 Pacific Grove, California, 93950
831-241-3760

Studio is open by appointment only.
Location of (Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding