Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor Reviews

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 5
Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 6
Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 7

Hannah · Married on 06/30/2018

BEYOND amazing!!! Patti is so sweet and fun to work with. She was so excited and happy throughout the entire process. She really cared about my vision. I trusted her immensely and the flowers that she delivered were gorgeous and more beautiful than I ever thought was possible. She also replied to emails within hours! I absolutely LOVED Willow and Plum. Honestly, they were my favorite vendor we hired!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you Hannah for such a beautiful review of our work. We had so much fun making the flowers for your wedding. We loved getting to come to Big Sur and enjoy all of the beautiful extra touches that you organized for your wedding day. It was a truly stunning day and you were the most beautiful bride!

Sona · Married on 05/26/2018

Great aesthetic & allows you to be a hands-off bride!

I worked with Willow & Plum for my 2-day/2-ceremony event. Going in, I knew I wanted to give the florist free reign within a specific budget and loose color scheme, so it was important to pick a vendor that felt trustworthy and that would provide good work. I provided Patti basic info and let her team do their magic. They were respectful of the budget and very responsive.

Sent on 12/05/2018
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 9
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 10

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you Sona for letting us be part of your absolutely amazing wedding celebration! It was a joy to work with you to create some really pretty flower magic and we are grateful for your trust in us.

Ali · Married on 05/19/2018

Patti and her team did an amazing job at our wedding in Carmel Valley! She worked with us to make our vision of a garden wedding with greenery and white blooms a reality and delivered tremendously - and within budget!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 11

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you Ali for such a nice review. We loved helping with the flowers for your beautiful wedding!

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

Planning a destination wedding is no easy task. I had to base my initial decisions off weddingwire and Instagram but man did I knock it out of the park with Willow and Plum. We immediately fell in love with Patti the moment we met her. She has this amazing calming affect upon introduction, like you know you are in good hands and have nothing to worry about. We wanted boho yet classy and she came up with the perfect term wabi-sabi which means perfectly imperfect. Our non traditional chuppah was exactly what we were looking for and met everything we had asked for. Just all the things from the cocktail decor, to the center pieces, to the bouquets and everything in between was just breath taking. Thank you so much to Patti and her team for making our day truly unique to us and making it truly special. I could go on and on lol. You are a gem! xoxo

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 18
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 19
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 20

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Jessica and Ty....Thank you so much for this lovely review and for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day! We absolutely LOVED your wedding vision and the both of you! It was a joy to work with you on creating such a fun wedding. We are truly honored to have met you.

Sam · Married on 04/14/2018

I would definitely choose Willow and Plum again if I had the chance. All the floral arrangements done for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and were everything I had asked for and more!

Pam · Married on 03/24/2018

I loved working with Patti! She was friendly and professional and was able to operate effectively and patiently with the limited direction that I provided. We spoke a few times and I could tell she really wanted to nail my vision, which she completely exceeded. Patti was also the best price point in the Carmel / Monterey area and was absolutely lovely to meet in person. Highly recommended - you will be really happy with your decision!

Taylor · Married on 11/11/2017

We absolutely loved our flowers and decor!!! Willow and Plum went above and beyond what we could have ever imagined. All of our guests also raved about them. They said it was like a "Pinterest board dream come true"! We are from Texas and unfortunately, we weren't able to meet up with Patti or Erica beforehand. So, there was some anxiety about whether or not they would treat us the same as customers they're able to build more of a relationship with. But they did not disappoint! Everything was beyond beautiful and we were speechless when we walked into the reception site! They were able to find all of the different types of flowers we requested and added to them to make gorgeous arrangements! I highly recommend them and cannot say enough good things about them and their work!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 21
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 22

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you Taylor for having us be the florist for your wedding! It was wonderful to have been part of your beautiful wedding day. We appreciated your trust in us with planning from a distance and are delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations! Thank you for the wonderful review.

Katy · Married on 11/04/2017

I could not have asked for anything more beautiful on my wedding day! Patti was fantastic to work with from the beginning through the end. She went above and beyond to communicate with us and understand our vision for the day. I felt totally confident with our discussions and emails leaving everything in her hands. Patti is not just a florist, but a true wedding stylist. Her choices for draping my arch, and decorating my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception spaces were spot on! She found the perfect balance between beautiful decor and allowing the amazing view and outdoor ceremony location to work together. My bouquet was AMAZING and contained so many unexpected surprise elements that truly were unique and special. I don't have a great picture of it yet - or I would post it because it should be shared with the world! We had a rain scare the week leading up to the wedding and Patti was amazing with a perfect back up plan and flexibility to make it happen if necessary (it didn't rain!) In addition to being the best event florist on the Peninsula, her prices were reasonable and we really felt we received an incredible value for our floral budget. I would absolutely recommend Patti for any wedding or event - she is amazingly creative and her work is truly art! Thank you Patti for helping to create the wedding of our dreams!

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 23
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 24
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 25
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 26
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 27
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 28

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2017

I am so glad I chose to go to Willow & Plum for my elopement bouquet and husband's boutonniere. I used pictures to describe exactly what I was looking for and the outcome was perfect. I could not have envisioned a more beautiful result.

Patti (the Designer and Owner) was always quick to respond and attentive to detail. We were able to pick the bouquet and boutonniere up at her studio in Pacific Grove on our way to our elopement at Pfeiffer Beach in Big Sur.

My bouquet was composed of white garden roses, white dahlias, and white peonies in a traditional round style. The boutonniere was simple - organic with a white rose. The bouquet was $200 and the boutonniere was $20. After tax it was about $240 in total. Well worth the price. I dried the bouquet upside down and still have it! It even looks gorgeous dried.

Madison · Married on 09/22/2017

I can't say enough good things about Willow & Plum. Patti & her team went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. They were patient, open minded, and detail oriented. Patti was absolutely wonderful to work with!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 29
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 30
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 31
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 32
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 33

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Madison! We loved your wedding vision and were so excited to help bring it to reality! It was a pleasure and an honor to have been part of your wedding day!

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

Patti was an absolute dream to work with! I got married at the Monterey Plaza two months ago and Patti from Willow and Plum did all the reception flowers, cake flowers, and wedding party flowers. Everything came out spectacularly! I started out not really knowing anything about flower arrangements or varieties but since I had a small budget for flowers I was open to anything. When I talked to Patti she immediately knew what to do in my budget that would still look formal and like a wedding. At the last minute I had some extra budget I wanted to put toward the flowers and Patti was super flexible and knew exactly what to do to make it a little more 'wow'. The end result was absolutely beautiful and everyone at the wedding was commenting on how fantastic it all turned out! Willow and Plum was by far one of my favorite vendors. If I were to do it all over again I wouldn't hesitate to use Willow and Plum!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor 34

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you Sarah for having us be a part of your beautiful wedding day! Thanks also for submitting the lovely picture of your sweetheart table. I'm so happy that you loved your flowers! You are such a lovely person and I wish you a beautiful, meaning and wonderful marriage!

Anjali · Married on 06/24/2017

Patti and her team did an AMAZING job and she was such a pleasure to work with. I was expecting something beautiful, but she exceeded all my expectations on the day of. I felt like during our consultation I vaguely described what I liked, and yet she understood perfectly what I meant and what I was going for. I would highly recommend Patti and Willow and Plum!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Anjali. Your wedding was one of our favorites this summer! We loved all the colors and happy feelings that went into your wedding day! Best wishes for a joyful and loving marriage!

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Everything was so perfect, thank you!!!

Diana · Married on 05/20/2017

I found Willow & Plum through a florist search. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted for flowers and told her that on our first phone call. She asked a bunch of questions about the wedding and my visions (I'm not someone who dreamed about her special day since she was a little girl, so my ideas were more about the location and being happy than specifics). She made me feel like I would be in great hands if I picked her as my florist and I ended up doing just that. She answered every little question I had whenever I emailed here even if it wasn't completely flower related (like nail polish though she said that anything I picked would be great). Day of the wedding she brought in the most beautiful flowers, exactly what I wanted. They fit perfectly with everything.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you for the nice and thoughtful review Diana. I absolutely loved working with you on your wedding flowers and am happy that you loved everything that we created for your special day!

Jacki · Married on 02/08/2017

I've absolutely loved working with Patti on our vision and the execution of the arrangements for our multi day executive program. With a little bit of directional guidance, Patti was able to turn our vision into a reality.

Jared · Married on 01/26/2017

Patti is not just an incredible florist, but an incredible human. My husband and I did a very small, but formal destination wedding in January in Carmel. Not being from the area we had an idea of locations, but did not finalize anything until the day before. Patti actually scoped spots out for us and met us the day before in the 17 mile to help us find a spot. Absolutely above and beyond. She did a beautiful set up on the beach with drift wood and orchids, I couldn't have pictured anything better. Thank you Patti for not only being so sweet, but for making our special day that much more beautiful. Love to you, Nathan and Jared.

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

Patti was absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with every little detail for my wedding. I was somewhat of an indecisive bride and she was so patient and helpful allowing me to take my time to make decisions to ensure everything was exactly how I dreamed. She even went above and beyond to allow us to use the floral arrangements the next day at a brunch we were hosting! I could not have asked for a better florist.. she was worth every penny!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you Sarah for such a nice review. I was thrilled to help with making your dream wedding come true! It was stunning and I loved all of the details that you incorporated into making the day your own. Loved the sparklers and Limo to take you away to what I know will be a very happy future! Congratulations!

Kristen · Married on 09/24/2016

Patti was an absolute dream to work with. She was by far my favorite vendor. Not only is her work breathtaking but she is a wealth of knowledge on floral design. She is always willing to help brainstorm ideas while never "upselling". I was thrilled with the results and would highly recommend Willow & Plum.

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

Patti was incredible from the start! She always got back to me immediately and was so easy to work with. When we first met, I trusted her right away and could tell she understood my image. That gave me the comfort to allow her to take my vision and run with it and I couldn't of been happier! She was open to any changes or ideas I had throughout the process and incorporated them any way I wanted. She made my wedding come to life with everything I wanted but couldn't completely express in words. Everything from the bouquets and boutonniere's to the arch and amazing centerpieces were breathtaking. She made my wedding day stress free and stunning :-) Thank you Patti!

Alison · Married on 09/10/2016

We had the best experience with Wilow and Plum. Patti really listened to my vision and she exceeded my expectations. I showed her several pictures with ideas of different elements that I liked and she did a fantastic job bringing them together. She was respectful of my budget and I got exactly what I wanted! I only wished I could enjoy them longer as we left for our honeymoon soon after the wedding!!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you so much for such a nice review. Clients like you are what makes me love my job! I thought your wedding was beautiful and am thrilled that you were happy with your flowers.

Brooke · Married on 08/26/2016

I knew that I wanted the highlight of our elopement to be the bouquet and floral crown. Patti exceeded my expectations and was the most responsive of all the florists I contacted in the Big Sur area. I'm so glad I found her, she is a gem and brought my exact inspiration to life--except even better. She was so nice and kept in contact with me throughout the entire process, she even delivered my flowers to the hotel on the day of our wedding. She's easily one of the best decisions we made.

c · Married on 07/10/2016

Patti has a true gift and talent for what she does. She will work with you to create the right floral arrangement for your special event. Patti created an elegant and beautiful bouquet for my wedding. She was able to take ideas, concepts and images to build a one-of-a-kind cascading bouquet of orchids. She has create beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and boutonnieres for my groomsmen. She was a pleasure to work with and I feel grateful for having met her.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Willow & Plum Event Floral and Decor's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. What I love most about my work is meeting wonderful people like yourself. I am the one who is honored to have your trust and appreciate that you allowed me to be a part of such a special and beautiful wedding day!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2016

Patti is truly gifted and an absolute pleasure with whom to work. In terms of responsiveness, Patti promptly contacted us the same day of our initial inquiry. She was consistently responsive throughout the planning process, which was a relief in planning our wedding! Every email sent was responded to within a twenty-four hour period. We had contacted several other flower vendors before coming across Willow and Plum; none of them responded as quickly as Patti.

As we were planning a wedding from a distance, Patti took the time to review pictures I had sent her in order to better visualize our wedding vision. She additionally arranged a phone interview in which we jointly reviewed pictures and further discussed plans, which further demonstrates her initiative and commitment to collaboration. On the day of the wedding, she arrived in ample time to deliver the bouquets and boutonniere; we never had to worry. Our reception decor was breathtaking - Patti's vision was truly incredible and far surpassed anything we could have envisioned. Our guests could not stop gushing over the gorgeous flowers and candles! Thank you, Patti for making our dream come true!

Julia · Married on 06/21/2016

Patti is amazing! She was the most responsive florist I reached out to while searching for someone for my wedding. I am in San Diego so had to do everything remote. I sent her some ideas, we talked about my vision both on the phone and through multiple emails throughout the process. She made sure she had every detail nailed down -- and when she showed up w/ my flowers - WOW. Exceeded my expectations, LOVED my bouquet, loved my centerpieces, she even had custom wood boxes w/ succulents that I could take home and have forever, and also made a flower garland for my dog! AMAZING.