9511 Soquel Dr., Aptos, CA 95003 Map · Phone number

About Willi Wildflower

Willi Wildflower is a full service custom floral design studio. Arrangements are thoughtfully created and inspired by nature: loose, whimsical, organic, with a touch of wild. We work closely with local growers to offer you the highest quality flowers and even have farms growing exclusive and hard to find varietals just for us! In addition, we offer event styling to help create a cohesive setting from concept to completion. We look forward to creating a gorgeous and wild affair uniquely for you.

About the Designer:

For Julie Willi Martin floral design was simply an extension of her environment. It had always just been a beautiful way for her to create art and invite nature inside her home. With a degree in Fine Arts, her whole life has been driven by a need to produce art: painting, drawing, building, and designing. She loves creating things from the ground up (literally & figuratively), being outside and working with her hands. Floral design was the perfect marriage of her passions to make art and work with nature. And so it began….The seed was planted and from it grew Willi Wildflower.

williwildflowerfarmerflorist
williwildflowerfarmerflorist
williwildflowerweddingflowers

2 Reviews for Willi Wildflower

Haley · Married on 06/24/2017

While my mom did most of the pre-wedding contact work with Julie, she told me wonderful things about Julie's timeliness and organization. We had several changes to our tables and Julie was flexible and patient throughout all of this. We ended up doing long family style tables with garland draped down the center of each table. Julie did a great job at keeping things minimalist, but making the simple beautiful. Everything was beyond what we hoped or expected. She transformed the interior of our rustic Carmel Valley venue and we are so thankful for her hard work, professionalism, and talent! I cannot recommend her highly enough! She may be a little more than other florists, but she is so worth the investment, if you want someone who will capture and execute your vision.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Julie was amazing. She made the most gorgeous bouquet and center pieces. I still have people talking to me about my flowers four months later. She created a vision board based on our phone interview and she checked out my Pinterest. Her creations were amazing. She was able to create masterpieces with the budget I gave her. She was flexible and easy to talk to. I'm so lucky that she was my florist for my wedding!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Willi Wildflower FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 295.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 17.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,490.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• 9511 Soquel Dr. Aptos, 95003 See on map