PO Box 565, Aptos, CA 95001 Map · Phone number

About A Bud & Beyond

Located in Aptos, CA, A Bud & Beyond is a full service event design company serving the central California coast from Santa Cruz to Carmel, to Big Sur. Let us help you design the wedding of your dreams. We help brides design a unique event blending flowers, linens and decor rentals. Call us at 831-251-8680 to schedule a consulation.

Follow A Bud & Beyond on

unnamed 32

29 Reviews for A Bud & Beyond

• Jennee

Jennee · Married on 01/21/2017

Christine was easy and a pleasure to work with. She took all of my requests and did an amazing job making my theme come to life In our floral arrangements. When we had to drop a few tables last minute she was able to repurpose all the extra arrangements into other areas for our wedding that made it even more impressive and elegant. I was very happy with how they turned out. Great service and great eye for detail!

Lauren · Married on 03/20/2015

Christina with A Bud & Beyond is magnificent! My flowers were unlike anything I ever dreamed. So unique and beautiful. I highly recommend her services to anyone in the Lake Tahoe area!

Diana · Married on 03/01/2014

Christina at A Bud & Beyond did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers and linens for our wedding! She was able to perfectly match my vision to create the wedding of my dreams. Christina is very professional and great to work with. I would very highly recommend her!

A Bud & Beyond FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 254.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 377.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,517.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning
    Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

We always look forward to working with A Bud and Beyond, as they are terrific floral company. We are happy to recommend them to all our clients looking for a qualified and talented florist for their wedding day.

• Summit Soiree
    Summit Soiree Wedding Planners

Christina is amazing to work with and a true professional. She is very creative and takes floral design to a new level. Her floral design is amazing and always blows the socks off my clients. She delivers what the clients ask for and more! I am happy to endorse Christina for special event and wedding floral design.

• annie X photographie
    annie X photographie Wedding Photographers

Christina is a true artist. I love working with her as I know brides will be happy and the floral designs will be creative. it makes my work more fun with details to capture.

• PO Box 565 Aptos, CA 95001 See on map