Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Willo Art

Bio coming soon! Thanks for your patience.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (2)
One Event/Day (2)
High-Res Images (1)
Prints (1)

Christy and Frank were amazing!!!! I love the pictures that they took for my wedding!!! It was perfect. Frank got to take pictures of the Groom and groomsmen before the ceremony with the grooms car and they turned out fantastic!! Christy was with my from 12:30 in the afternoon and she made it fun for me to take some silly pictures for my groom. I would definitely recommend her to other people and definitely use her again for another special occasion. I just love how relaxed Frank and Christy both are and they make it easy to take group shots and make sure that you get all the important shots you want. It was amazing because we were worried about the lighting due to the fact that it is December and the outside light goes away by 5:30 but we were able to get the sunset in some of our pictures before it went away. When she sent me some of the shots from the wedding there were shots in there that I did not even know they had gotten of me and the groom. :)

Profile Picture User6269409, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Christy with Willo Art is absolutely incredible. She is so fun to work with and made every part of the process easy and fun. Her photographs are excellent quality, artistic, and stunning! She had great ideas and helpful tips every time we met with her. The day of the wedding, she was on point and focused. She kept us on schedule through the getting ready process and through the ceremony all while getting the most exquisite photos. We were so fortunate to have her as our photographer. We give her our highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

Willo Art was so amazing to work with. We met a couple times before our wedding date. It was great to have that personal connection so we felt comfortable having them hang around our personal time and space on our big day. The day of went perfect. Willo Art was able to accommodate our requests of pictures getting ready, first looks, ceremony and reception. Within a few days, they already had some previews for us! What an unexpected surprise! It was somewhere around 50 pictures available for us to share with friends and family. It was a few pictures from each part of the day. I can't tell you enough how amazing Willo Art is to work with. They are professional, caring and have lots of experience to make sure the pictures turn out great! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Jynnifer, 10/31/15, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Willo Art is amazing. They've done my daughter and my son weddings. Great customer service and awesome taste!

Christy is an amazing photographer. Her keen sense for detail, her creativity and her personality make her the perfect professional photographer that you will want to work with. She'll make you relaxed and so comfortable that you won't even realize that she's capturing all the special moments on your wedding day. We love working with Christy @ Willo Art. She inspires everyone she is around.

Christy is such a joy to work with. Her artistic photographs are breathtaking. An A+!

Events