Littleton, CO 80122 Map · Phone number

81f6ab0eab10ceed 1525188677 5d80657c36c7986f 1525188673720 5 18402660 154846566

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for Willie Ripple Events

Cynthia · Married on 07/17/2016

Willie is great!! She is super responsive to questions and has recommended the best vendors! I'm so lucky to have found her to help us plan our wedding!

Rose · Married on 07/12/2014

We had Willie Ripple help with both of my daughters weddings. They got married within 9 months of each other. I thought I would go crazy but with her help, ideas thoughts, organizing, thorough planning we got through them. They both were original and fabulous. I would highly recommend Willie. She helped us before the date and on the day of our weddings she made sure everything went as planned! I will definately call Willie when my third daughter gets married! Not too soon I hope!

Marcee · Married on 12/06/2013

Relax and take a deep breath, knowing that Willie has it ALL under control!! That’s what she did for me. I was totally stressed out and had way too much on my mind. When Willie stepped in, it was like a breath of fresh air . . . I could breathe again!! She sat with me and asked me what my expectations were and from that she gathered an idea of the big picture that was swirling through my mind. She took the ball (picture) and literally ran with it!! From A to Z she covered it all – things that I hadn't even thought of, but that made our special day even more special.

Willie takes her profession very seriously. She delivers it with professionalism and with lots of smiles and sunshine!! Her focus is to please and to make the event, whatever it is, a memorable one for her clients, with loads of happy memories attached.

There really are not enough words to express the help and joy that Willie brought to our wedding!! We will be forever grateful for her and her many talents!!

Marcee and Mike Oehlkers