Wildflowers LLC

940 Caldwell Ln, Nashville, TN 37204 Map · Phone number

About Wildflowers LLC

Wildflowers LLC is a floral design and event styling studio in Nashville, Tennessee. Lead florists Jessi and Alessio strive to help couples create weddings that transport guests to a new world through everything from flowers to linens and paper goods.

For couples looking for florals, Wildflowers LLC is able to help craft unique color palettes and can help determine an original style. Their work can be described as eclectic, colorful, vibrant and artistic. They offer full floral services, including bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony backdrops, and centerpieces. They are also able to do floral design, event styling, and custom installations to create a cohesive look for your big day.

Follow Wildflowers LLC on

Center piece

6 Reviews for Wildflowers LLC

Michaelene Meger · Married on 12/08/2018

Incredible Flowere

Nashville Wildflowers did the flowers for my daughter's wedding at the Country Music Hall of Fame in December 2018. The flowers GREATLY exceeded my expectations. The trellis she got married under was beautiful beyond words. It had so many flowers in the greenery all around and a beautiful, light fabric draping to soften everything. It couldn't have been better. The bouquets were gorgeous and exactly what my daughter wanted. I loved the way they did the flowers on the tables at the reception. Some were high, some were slightly raised, but not too high, and others sat right on the table. The visual effect of this was amazing. What I found to be most amazing was how intuitive they were. They really understood what my daughter wanted and were able to interpret it exactly. Very easy to work with, very nice, and the price was fair. We went to two other florists, liked them the best because of their creativity, and their price was comparable to everyone else. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • samantha

samantha · Married on 03/17/2018

We can't say enough great things about Jessi and Alessio! Our wedding flowers were STUNNING! They did such a phenomenal job and we received so many compliments from our guests on the arrangements! They also provided the draping for our ceremony and it turned out beautifully. I wasn't sure what I wanted until Jessi showed me an inspiration picture she had and they recreated it even more beautifully than the photo. Their communication is excellent, which I cannot say for several of the other floral vendors I inquired with. They were so helpful with suggestions and always quick to answer any of the hundreds of questions I had along the way. Not only are Jessi and Alessio incredibly talented, they are also two of the nicest people we met during our wedding planning process. We are so glad we booked them for our big day!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Kathryn · Married on 12/09/2017

I had a pretty low budget for flowers and they not only made it work, but gave me the most beautiful flowers and arrangements that I could have imagined. They both have such great taste and are such a fun and sweet couple to work with. One of the best wedding decisions I made for sure!!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Wildflowers LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Romantic, Vintage

• Weddings & Events by Raina
    Weddings & Events by Raina Wedding Planners

We simply love everything about Wildflowers, LLC from their amazing artistic vision to the creation of some of the most impressive floral artistry we have ever seen. They really WOW your guests and know how to make every moment memorable!

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! We are absolutely in love with Wildflowers!! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding. Its definitely important to choose the right people for your special day! Such a great choice!

• 940 Caldwell Ln Nashville, TN, 37204 See on map