940 Caldwell Ln, Nashville, TN 37204 Map · Phone number

About Wildflowers LLC

Wildflowers LLC is a floral design and event styling studio in Nashville, Tennessee. Lead florists Jessi and Alessio strive to help couples create weddings that transport guests to a new world through everything from flowers to linens and paper goods.

For couples looking for florals, Wildflowers LLC is able to help craft unique color palettes and can help determine an original style. Their work can be described as eclectic, colorful, vibrant and artistic. They offer full floral services, including bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony backdrops, and centerpieces. They are also able to do floral design, event styling, and custom installations to create a cohesive look for your big day.

Follow Wildflowers LLC on

• Rebel Hill Florist
  • CREATIONS BY DEBBIE
  • White Blooms Floral Co.
c989aad936993942 1533394880 4eb6d676991f1ea2 1533394871973 4 WildflowersLLC 572

11 Reviews for Wildflowers LLC

• Mackenzie

Mackenzie Cooper · Married on 10/26/2019

The Dreamiest Florals & The Sweetest People

Where do I even begin. Jessi and Alessio are honestly the most talented people we encountered on our search for a florist for our wedding. My planner and I shared with them the vision we had for our day, and they executed it flawlessly!!

Rain on the day of the wedding hindered our initial plans slightly, but Jessi and Alessio were able to quickly adjust their plan to move the florals from the outside veranda at our venue to an arch that was put up underneath the large covered patio attached to the reception space. They were able to scale their design to be perfectly proportional to the new space, and everything they put together looked absolutely gorgeous.

Jessi and Alessio also were able to repurpose various florals from the ceremony to the reception, as well, saving us a bit of money in the process. All the centerpieces were so dreamy, and the head table looked lush and gorgeous.

They were extremely communicative, so kind, and put together the vision we had for florals seamlessly. I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 01/07/2020

leigh · Married on 10/05/2019

Integral to making our wedding so beatiful!

I cannot recommend Wildflowers LLC enough, they were integral in making our wedding so beautiful and seamless! First, Jessi and Alessio are kinda, genuine and SO easy to work with. Also very hardworking. They keep an open line of communication with their clients. Their responses were always prompt, but also extremely thoughtful and detailed. They were so helpful and answered my many wedding planning questions, even if not directly relating to the flowers (including even helping with coloring of napkins to make sure it went along with our floral theme!). Second, Jessi and Alessio are SO talented! They have a creative and unique eye/approach with their flowers, they are truly artists! I spoke with many Nashville florists before booking, but they were the first to suggest a creative design/approach. I knew I wanted a lush look and Jessi suggested incorporating live plants and herbs along with more traditional arrangements. Their vision was more than I ever could have dreamed, it was so beautiful and we received so many compliments on the flowers. I would rec them over and over again!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Courtney Foley · Married on 09/01/2019

The best florist

Words are not enough to describe how amazing Jessi and Alessio are! From the initial meeting to the wedding day, they made all of my floral dreams come to life. Even when I decided to add some things last minute, Jessi and AIessio were willing to work with me and go above and beyond any expectations! I received so many compliments about the flowers, even down to the smell! Their eye for floral design is truly unlike any I have ever seen. For anyone wanting the most unique, gorgeous flowers for a wedding, Wildflowers LLC is EXACTLY what you are looking for!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wildflowers LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 11.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50.00
    $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Weddings & Events by Raina Wedding Planners

We simply love everything about Wildflowers, LLC from their amazing artistic vision to the creation of some of the most impressive floral artistry we have ever seen. They really WOW your guests and know how to make every moment memorable!

• Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! We are absolutely in love with Wildflowers!! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding. Its definitely important to choose the right people for your special day! Such a great choice!

• 940 Caldwell Ln Nashville, TN, 37204 See on map
    Location of (Wildflowers LLC)