1305 8th Ave. South, Nashville, TN 37204 Map · Phone number

About The Nashville Florist

Our signature style of floral couture for weddings, events and daily orders is simple elegance with a hint of Urban sophistication . Our goal is to always provide exceptional service by reining the art of entertaining and celebration

Follow The Nashville Florist on

cubed red gerb
blush brides with rinestone
sensational orchids
The Nashville Florist
cute flower girl dresses with pearls
fall soft shades brides
wedding website
mel wedding

4 Reviews for The Nashville Florist

katie · Married on 06/23/2018

AMAZING. Is all I can say the flowers were beautiful and breathtaking. I went to Nashville Florist not really knowing exactly what I wanted but knew I wanted something different. They took information from me about my dress and my colors and asked about my style. From there i was shown a gallery of wedding flowers that fit my style and found the perfect match. I selected from pictures and they arrived just as they looked in the pictures. The staff did not try to force you into a huge floral bill they came to you middle of the road & allowed you to make the choice to go up or down according to your budget. Thank you so very much for helpng my day be most beautiful.

Tracy was incredible to work with! She will work with your budget and always give you a gorgeous product! She did flowers for my bridal shower, and then all my wedding day flowers. I also rented pieces from her for the ceremony. She will answer any questions or concerns you have, and is the sweetest person!! I would recommend her to anyone, and will use her in the future for any flower needs I have!

Erin · Married on 09/15/2012

Smith and Rogers Florist provided our floral arrangements for the wedding day.
    The floral arrangements were beautiful! Bouquet was red roses and very full. The florist suprised me by adding the initial of my grooms last name to the bouquet.

All the flowers were fresh, colorful, and absolutely beautiful. We had more compliments on the floral arrangements.

The Nashville Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 199.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 98.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 1305 8th Ave. South Nashville, 37204 See on map