Lancaster, PA 17603 Map · Phone number

About wildflowers by design

we are a boutique floral studio specializing in event floral design. we adore heirloom florals, vintage vessels, organic styling, & modern design. we love mixing sumptous blooms with natural materials. we support local grown flowers & seasonal blooms as much as possible. we love to grow our own blooms to give us the best varieties, colors, & unique materials to lend to our lush designs. & really, we just love playing in the dirt!

Follow wildflowers by design on

• Butera The Florist
wbd favorites
geometric bouquet websit

45 Reviews for wildflowers by design

LAUREN · Married on 05/11/2018

Lori is an ARTIST! Couldn't say enough great things about this woman and her designs! Timely, communicative and professional and the flowers to say the least were STUNNING! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Laura · Married on 10/28/2017

Lori was absolutely amazing! She somehow managed to transform an already beautiful venue (Cork Factory Hotel) into an insanely stunning space for both our ceremony and reception. Our wedding was in October, but please don’t let my delayed review take away from how pleased we were with everything she did for us! I was difficult since I really had no idea what types of flowers or arrangements we wanted, but Lori took the vague ideas I gave her and turned our venue into the most beautiful space I ever could have imagined! We wouldn’t change a thing, and would use Lori again in a second.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Kristen · Married on 12/09/2016

Working with Lori for our wedding just felt so easy! Early on in the process, I remember having a long conversation with her over the phone where I described my thoughts for the flowers and centerpieces. Lori had so many great ideas and just seemed to understand the look and feel of what I wanted, which made me feel so confident in trusting her vision. Everything turned out so beautifully and I could not have been happier. Lori is truly gifted at what she does!

Sent on 01/04/2017

• AKG Events Wedding Planners

Lori is awesome! Her vision is incredible and she is able to work with every client to capture their unique vision and budget. She delivers every single time, you will not be disappointed!!!

• Jeff Frandsen Photography Wedding Photographers

Lori is THE best florist in Lancaster. Nothing else is needed to be said.

• Mily Photography Wedding Photographers

Lori is amazing at what she does. Her floral designs are very unique and creative. She has many tricks up her sleeve and would make any bride happy!!!

• Lancaster, 17603 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (wildflowers by design)