Millersville, PA 17551 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Mily Photography

Choosing a photographer is one of the most important parts of planning a wedding. At Mily Photography, we focus on capturing every special moment of your wedding day... from the time the bride gets hair and makeup done, to the final send-off at the end of the day. Without photography, there are parts of your day that may become lost in the hustle and bustle. That's where Mily Photography comes in to play. We make sure that every little detail is "captured in time". In 20 years, you and your spouse will be able to look back at your pictures and be able to recreate those emotions you had on your wedding day. You'll be able to remember all the little details. Mily Photography has two different ways to pick and choose a package that suits YOU, because that is what your wedding day is about... YOU!

weddings | couples | maternity & babies | boudoir | senior portraits | special events | pets | nature

Follow Mily Photography on

2 Reviews for Mily Photography

Kortney · Married on 08/14/2010

I was first introduced to Mily Photography when I recieved a Photo Name as a gift for my son, and I completely fell in love with the photography. I then hired Mily Photography to take some pictures of my son at his 6 month old stage. Mily photography met me at the location of my choice(Memorial Lake) and started her creative vision. I have such unique and one of a kind shots of my son that will be forever cherished in my home as well as the homes of my families. Once I saw what beautiful work was created from my son's photographs I then had Mily Photography come and photograph my wedding for my now husband and I! Mily photography sees things and ideas that no other photographer can invision! The owner is a great and positive person to work with and makes it such a fun experience! Mily photography has captured so many memories for me and my family and will be the first person that I call for all my events to be photographed! I recommend Mily Photography to friends and family for any event from Weddings, Children Shots to family occassions, absolutley a wonderful experience~!

Sent on 08/23/2010
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/11/2009

Mily is an awesome up and coming photog that is phenomenal and affordable. I hired Mily to do a boudoir session for me for a 1 year anniversary present for my husband, she had wonderful ideas and made me feel completely at ease and was very professional. I also used Mily for my 1 year anniversary photo shoot. She went to the place my husband and I were married, Fort Hunter in Harrisburg, and to our home, to help us capture our life as it was one year after marriage. She had the most wonderful ideas and ran with the ideas I gave her on the fly. I will most definitely use this photographer again and have already recommended my friends to use her for their weddings and baby sessions.

Sent on 08/23/2010

• Expressions Limousine of Lancaster
    Expressions Limousine of Lancaster Wedding Limos

Thinking fresh? Mily Photography is not your everyday wedding photographer. From the first brush of make up to the final kiss of the night, she captures it all. Being a recent bride herself, she reflects the thoughts of what you want to see in your album. Your wedding photographer is forever a part of your wedding. And Mily should be on your short list of ones to check out.

• RL Heller Photography
    RL Heller Photography Wedding Photographers

Rachel ROCKS! She will capture every smile, every tear, every detail! You won't be disappointed!

• Millersville, 17551 See on map