12313 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604 Map · Phone number

About WildFlora

WildFlora is on a mission to bring forth geographically & ecologically inspired solutions, products, & cutting-edge designs that are environmentally responsible while being convent and fresh.

kevin lyndsay wedding 1007769
kevin lyndsay wedding 1007769
laurelethan wed 137 jpg copy
laurelethan wed 406

2 Reviews for WildFlora

Amy and Michael were KEY to making the wedding celebration a success. They were wonderful because they welcomed our input and vision as to how to make the garden and tables look amazing!!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Hillary · Married on 08/02/2014

I was referred to Alex and Michael by a friend who knows the sister-brother team personally and I am beyond thankful that I was! Wild Flora is a budding business but their work is unparalleled by anyone.

Alex and Michael are committed to using locally sourced and responsibly grown/made materials. My mother and I were met by Alex at the Ventura based flower grower that we wanted to use. She took her time walking the flower coolers with us and truly getting a sense of who I was and what I envisioned for my wedding day.

When she arrived the day of (hours before my event because she wanted to make sure everything perfect) and she showed me my bouquet I was literally speechless and brought to tears. I had SO many compliments at my wedding and everyone wanted to know who did my flowers. There were so many details I could have never thought of myself and she takes the stress out of wedding day worry. If you want the typical roses and baby's breath floral arrangements go with someone else; but if you want to have truly unforgettable flowers - centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, flower crowns, wedding arch decoration, floral accents and more - go with Wild Flora. I will never forget the beauty and care that was given to me and my ceremony. My wedding was truly perfect thanks to Alex and Michael.

Sent on 08/17/2014

WildFlora FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 105.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• 12313 Ventura Blvd Studio City, 91604 See on map