Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map Phone number

About Wild Cotton Photography

Wild Cotton Photography is a wedding photographer in Charleston, SC and available for travel. Visit our blog to see what we are up to or check out the website for more information!

www.blog-wildcottonphotography.com

23 Reviews for Wild Cotton Photography

• Caitlin

Caitlin Forehand 路 Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing photographer

Aly is an incredible photographer and a dream to work with! She did our engagement and wedding pictures and my bridal portraits and they鈥檙e all stunning. She went above and beyond on our wedding day to ensure everything ran on time, but we still got to take lots of great shots. She has a great eye for finding beautiful places to take pictures and even my husband (who hates taking pictures) had fun!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Erin Schmitt 路 Married on 04/05/2019

Best in charleston!

Aly is the BEST and I can鈥檛 say enough great things about her! From the first moment I spoke to her on the phone I knew Aly was the one I wanted to capture our big day! When we met for our engagement session, she instantly made my fianc茅 and I so comfortable in front of the camera with her energetic and down to earth personality. Then for my bridal portraits she was extremely flexible with the timing do to potential rain and was willing to walk all over downtown Charleston to make sure we got the perfect backdrops and lighting. On our wedding day Aly was just amazing! Our day started off with a torrential downpour, but Aly kept us all positive and was willing to help with anything to make the day perfect! The day ended with the most perfect sunset and Aly was right there to capture every moment! With each of our sessions provided the most beautiful photos within just a week or so! I am so grateful Aly was there to capture all memories for us. I would definitely recommend Wild Cotton Photography to anyone looking for the best photographer in the Charleston Area!!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Lococo 路 Married on 03/29/2019

Aly is wonderful!!

Aly was amazing through the whole process! She was quick to respond to emails and we received our photos back so fast! She is so sweet and took such BEAUTIFUL photos! She was able to capture everything from the ceremony to our guests on the dance floor and even some sunset beach photos. She has a great ideas for different poses that turned out amazing. I would recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 04/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wild Cotton Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• Color My World
    Color My World Wedding Florists

Aly is professional and personable. She was wonderful to work with and put everyone around her at ease. Perhaps that's why her photos capture the genuine radiance and beauty of her brides! Her images from our recent wedding together are stunning, and I can't wait to work with her again.

• Mount Pleasant, 29464 See on map
    Location of (Wild Cotton Photography)