Wild Coast Flower Preservation

Lighthouse Point, FL View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Wild Coast Flower Preservation is a wedding bouquet preservation company located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We will preserve your beautiful wedding bouquet flowers in many different functional home decor pieces. We have taken care of hundreds of brides nationwide and now we are ready to accept local brides. No longer do you have to throw away those beautiful flowers that you paid so much for, now you can keep them and remember the wonderful day at your house. Please reach out with any questions on how we can help you preserve your memory.

• Woman-owned

Anele V. Getting married on 03/09/2024

They are the best!

I preserved my engagement flowers with them and loved how they kept me in the loop the entire process and responded so quicky! And of course the pieces were beautiful and STILL look AMAZING 1 year later. I already booked them again to preserve my wedding flowers and you should too!!!
  • Kate
    Kate M. Married on 07/15/2022

Amazing!!!

Michelle was lovely to work with, kept me updated throughout the process, and did such a beautiful job with the finished product of my wedding flower tray. I love it so much and will treasure it forever!
  • Jessica
    Jessica P. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great products and excellent customer service!

Michelle was great to communicate with along each step of the process. She was very patient with me when I asked for multiple mock ups. I think she did a great job preserving the wedding flowers from our cake which I sent in a week after our wedding and had to wipe icing off of. Very happy with the end products (coasters and keychain).
  • illustration stars

Owner/CEO

Founder & Owner

Lead Floral Designer

Preservation & Resin Artist

My background was built on Hospitality Management with years of experience in all levels of Meeting Planning and Event Design. I started flower preservation as a hobby, preserbing flowers picked from our family garden.

During quarantine, our family enjoyed camping trips and picking wildflowers together. With plenty of time to research and test preservation methods, Wild Coast quickly morphed from preserved flower jewelry to full bouquet preservation services and over 20 products to choose from.

What sets us apart from the competition:

• Clear and consistent communication.
  • Updates with photos at each major step in the process.
  • Designs are sent to customer for approval, no charge.
  • Quality product with clean, polished edges; no sharp, unfinished products.
  • Constant availability and staffing to support demand, no blocked out dates.

Julio Besu
Julio Besu
Co-Owner

Co-Owner

Shop Manager

Preservation & Resin Artist

Jack of All Trades, Julio keeps our productivity at an all time high as he manages our daily workflow and processes.

What sets us apart from the competition:

• Clear and consistent communication.
  • Updates with photos at each major step in the process.
  • Designs are sent to customer for approval, no charge.
  • Quality product with clean, polished edges; no sharp, unfinished products.
  • Constant availability and staffing to support demand, no blocked out dates.

4816 Ne 10 Ave Lighthouse Point, FL, 33334
Location of (Wild Coast Flower Preservation)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding