Wild Child Floral Design

Tempe, AZ View map

Patricia Poto-Eastwood
Owner / Designer

Patricia is the original wild child, bringing with her over 25 years of experience in the event and wedding industry throughout Arizona and beyond. Her passion started with her apprenticeship with the world renowned, award-winning AIFD Phillip Rulloda. Known for her distinctive design eye and artful approach, Patricia takes pride in personally hand-selecting her flowers, assuring the highest of qualities. Patricia is always on the hunt for the next floral design trend, working closely with clients to ensure their vision comes to life. Her biggest moment of pride comes just after an event, seeing a vision come to life and the overall satisfaction of the client makes it all rewarding. With a heart of gold, her excitement about her craft is contagious, making her a trusted and respected florist in her industry.

Wild Child Floral Design - Studio

Wild Child is a boutique floral design studio that offers an artful approach to styling and creating beautiful weddings and events. Our studio and showroom is a stimulating environment for brainstorming; planning, cutting, sketching, experimenting, laughing and learning - bringing together all the elements for ideal floral design.

We collect the unique and unusually refined, offering it to you to celebrate your event with style and panache. Floral design is our passion and collecting objects that support all of this is our obsession! We offer the perfect setting for you to discover what happens when your vision and ideas combined with our craft and passion ignite - the art of celebration!

Leeza H. Married on 05/02/2021

Fantastic floral!

I was so amazed by Wild Child Floral. They exceeded anything I could have dreamed of! All the floral she made was absolutely beautiful and was my favorite wedding accessory by far! The pieces she made were full, high quality, thoughtfully created and truly magical! I am so so so thankful for what they did for my wedding. All my guests made comments on how wonderful our bouquets were! Absolutely AMAZING! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WILD CHILD FLORAL!

Deandra P. Married on 05/25/2019

Stunning Flowers

Patricia is an unbelievably talented lady. Our bouquets, centerpieces and floral details were absolutely stunning.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 03/21/2019

Easy, Professional, Kind and Talented

Patricia made my dreams come true! The flowers and arrangements at our wedding exceeded every expectation that I thought I had. It was perfection thanks to her.
    On top of that, she was kind, patient and really invested in our wedding. Thank you Patricia, for making our day the best day ever!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

1444 E Colt Road Tempe, AZ, 85284
Location of (Wild Child Floral Design)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding