8383 Wilshire Blvd 800, Los Angeles, CA 90021 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About White August Photography

Bryan Yoon is both a photojournalist and storyteller who delights in capturing the grand and intimate moments of your wedding day with style. Timeless, elegant and classic photography is what you will expect from Bryan and his team. Bryan will be right there next to you,

www.whiteaugustphoto.com

White August Photography offers wedding collections for all couples local and destination weddings. You will receive edited for color and composition, in a private gallery online.

• Wedding photography
  • Engagement Photo session
  • Custom albums
  • Print services
  • Asian-owned
Follow White August Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Robert Paetz Photography

Real Weddings 76 Photos

9 Reviews for White August Photography

Veronica B. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Hire Bryan NOW!!!!

AMAZING !!!!! Bryan did an incredible job on our engagement photoshoot. I'm beyond happy with the pictures.
    I took my time searching and choosing the photographer for my engagement photoshoot because I had a specific vision and wanted someone very professional, artistic and a master to helped me realize my vision. Bryan was easy to communicate with (email, text, calls), easy to schedule an appointment with, and flexible with locations. I had to change the location of the shoot last minute, he was very understanding and accommodating.
    The day of the shoot he spent plenty of time with us, helped with posing and different suggestions as far as what would look best for the pictures. He was ver easy to work with and made us feel comfortable.
    Definitely recommend working with Bryan. He's very professional and creative and his work definitely speaks for itself. THANK YOU Bryan !!!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Ashely

Ashely K. · Married on 03/03/2021

Bryan! Best photographer!

We were really loved Bryan's works. We had fun and easy engagement session and wedding day with him. He did absolutely lovely job. We really appreciate the high level of service that we received. He prepared a lot which i really loved. can't believe that a man can understands bride's mind!!! This place is so unique so I don't worry about recommend Bryan to my friends and family members taking same session with them. because he knows his customers very well and he gives different but the perfect concept and themes to his customers. One of my friend is already had meeting with him for her upcoming wedding and I am so glad I found right place for myself and for her. It was such an amazing time for both of us. My husband loved and enjoyed taking pictures. I really liked his detail retouch.. (Bryan! You have gifts of special retouch!!)I strongly recommend to all of my friends!!! hope to see u soon for my friend wedding :)

Sent on 04/14/2021

Connie C. · Married on 03/02/2021

Magical Photoshoots and Photos!

Do yourself a favor and hire Bryan as your photographer! Bryan was our photographer for our engagement shoots and our wedding — we are so obsessed with all of our photos, especially our wedding photos. My partner and I still look at our photos and reminisce over the magic of our wedding day. All of our guests also gave glowing comments on our wedding photos. I didn't think it would be possible for photos to bring our wedding day back to life but they do! Bryan captured the magic and perfection of our wedding — all the big and small moments, all the feels and emotions, all the smiles and tears.

Most importantly, Bryan is so easy to work with. He gives great instructions for posing, smiling, and framing of the scene. My partner and I are not natural at all with posing for photos (we are so awkward!) but Bryan was so patient, kind, and instructive on the details that make up great photos. He is also amazing with feedback. We wanted some goofy and silly engagement photos that capture us as a couple and he worked that into our shoots perfectly. He worked with us on all the big and small details (we had so many requests!), including a long list of "family photos" at the wedding (I have a HUGE family).

I also have to say, the turnaround time and service is quick! We got our photos on deadline and sooner than expected in some instances. Wedding photographers are quite pricey but Bryan is worth everything. He also has amazing packages that include multiple locations, albums, canvasses, thank you cards, etc. We looked around and other photographers do not offer this same package. The products are high quality too. We are so happy with everything we've received.

Lastly, Bryan is kind, funny, and so friendly. He made us feel comfortable throughout the process so that we felt more natural during the shoot. Overtime, he felt more like a friend, which is such a great feeling to have when your photographer is a friend at your wedding. Bryan does his research too! He would go early to scope out the locations, call around, and research online to make sure the day of the shoot goes as well as possible. His service and work is just top-notch!

Sent on 04/25/2020

White August Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• White August Photography 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 8383 Wilshire Blvd 800 Los Angeles, CA, 90021 See on map
    Location of (White August Photography)