Greensboro, NC 27406 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Whispershout Photography

Whispershout Photography Wedding & Lifestyle photography & videography company based in Central North Carolina. Offering a modern and personal style, we feel like getting to know our clients is the best way to deliver photos that capture who are clients are the events that define their lives!

We are available for travel throughout North Carolina, and beyond. We frequently work with clients in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Asheville, Charlotte, Greensboro, Burlington, High Point, and Winston-Salem.

Follow Whispershout Photography on

9 Reviews for Whispershout Photography

• Josh Decker

Josh · Married on 06/30/2012

He is really easy creative. Works really hard to get the photos you want. Easy to work with! We would recommend Gain Compusure Photography.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2012

We could not have asked for a more amazing photographer!!! He made sure to gain a relationship with us and got to know us on a more personal level. He is quick taking photos the day of the wedding and they come out amazing. His prices are the best we could find. He was great with the children in our wedding party and was able to grab their attention and have them smiling in our photos. We already plan on using him in the future for our photographer needs. We highly recommend Aaron at Gain Composure Photography for all of your photography needs!

Jenny · Married on 05/27/2012

Aaron did an absolutely wonderful job with our Engagement and Wedding photos. He is so kind and humble, but totally knows what he's doing with a camera. He was great at giving us instruction and telling us what to do, but also was very flexible if we had any ideas. He gave us so many photos to choose from, and I seriously liked them all. He even went out of his way to do a last minute engagement shoot for us and got the photos edited and back to me so I could have some printed at the wedding. He is BY FAR the best deal you will find as far as pricing and quality goes. You get all the rights to your photos so you can put them on Facebook and make your own prints, rather than going through the photographer to buy them---which is how a lot of photographers try and nickel and dime you. Everyone at the wedding had wonderful things to say about Aaron---and I could seriously spend all day raving. The perfect combination traditional and artistic/modern technique made my photos something I will truly treasure forever. There is no doubt I'll be calling Aaron to take pictures of my babies when that time comes around!

Award

Whispershout Photography Pricing

Whispershout Photography Price Rates

Whispershout Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Merrymaking Events
    Merrymaking Events Wedding Planners

I love working with Aaron and Britney. I have been using them for years, both for my clients weddings as well as hiring them to capture my own family's beautiful moments. They are professional, fun, and so creative. They work as a valuable part of the team on each and every wedding and offer beautiful photos. I love them, I love their work and I would recommend them over and over again.

• Greensboro, NC 27406 See on map