Caroline Street, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Map · Phone number

About Whimsy Event Planning and Design

Located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, Whimsy Event Planning and Design is a wedding florist that specializes in event and floral design. Owner Diane spent over 10 years coordinating corporate events before following her passion for wedding planning. Offering curated floral designs, Whimsy Event Planning and Design will create a wedding that represents your personality and vision. Whimsy serves couples in the state of Virginia and the D.C. metro area. We are available for travel!

Whimsy design experience includes:

• Floral Structures
  • Flower Crowns
  • Flower Tables
  • Flower Walls

Some of Whimsy's hard goods include:

• Arbors

Whimsy Event Planning and Design 4
Whimsy Event Planning and Design 5
  • MacKenzie

MacKenzie Atkins · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Diane will make your dream wedding possible

As I look through my sneak peeks from our wedding day, I can’t help but think of one thing. Well, one person. Diane and her wonderful business Whimsy Floral Design. We were lucky enough to have Diane as our month-of-coordinator for our wedding AND our florist. Let me tell you, I made a lot of decisions when it came to our wedding, but THE BEST decision I made was to include Diane in our day. From the moment I met Diane I knew she got me. She was going to be able to make my (and our) wedding dreams come to life. From our coffee meetings to random texting conversations I gave her A LOT of details, info, and ideas and she delivered on everything. She even had faith in me that I would be able to do DIY flowers for our bouquets and centerpieces (LOL), until she graciously stepped in when I just the thought of the daunting task had me sweating…literally. Diane and her Whimsy team were the reason that our wedding day was as perfect as it was. From the beautiful arbor arrangement (pictured), the centerpieces that exceeded my vision, our bouquets and boutonnieres, to running our entire wedding, Diane did it all. Diane kept me sane when it was hard to be anything but, she was constantly checking in on me, and was the friend I didn’t realize I needed. We are so thankful for Diane and are so happy she was such a big part of our day. She is so passionate about her talent and her brides. I truly felt like I was heard through everything and what she did with my wishes were done a thousand times better than I could have imagined. Diane carries herself with such grace and professionalism and is such a breath of fresh air. I am so sad to no longer have Diane as our wedding coordinator and florist, but I am so lucky to walk away with a new friend. Thank you does not even begin to cover how grateful we are.

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Whimsy Event Planning and Design 6
    Whimsy Event Planning and Design 7
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Woodson · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Florist!

Diane was simply amazing! She took the time to listen to my vision and requested to see my Pinterest board to get an idea of my style. She made our wedding absolutely gorgeous! She was patient, understanding, and was quick to answer all of my questions! She worked well with the rest of our vendors as well. Our flowers were GORGEOUS! Best Florist, hands down!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Whimsy Event Planning and Design 8
    Whimsy Event Planning and Design 9
    Whimsy Event Planning and Design 10

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2018

Our Special Day

Diane was a huge asset to our special day. She made the whole process such a breeze and I was so thankful to have her through it all. She was on top of things from the beginning and was always there to answer any questions or to help with that anything I needed. Our day ran so smooth and it was all thanks to her!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Whimsy Event Planning and Design FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,050.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Caroline Street Fredericksburg, District of Columbia, 22401 See on map