Cherry Hill, NJ 08003 Map · Phone number

About Whimsical Imagery by Amberlee

I'm so fortunate to be able to freeze in time the most wonderful time of your life! I absolutely adore my couples & the love they share. I love capturing the natural little moments between my couples. The real kisses, the real hugs, the real laughs & looks of love.

Follow Whimsical Imagery by Amberlee on

12 0007 51 732871

10 Reviews for Whimsical Imagery by Amberlee

• Cheyenne

Cheyenne Finocchiaro · Married on 09/20/2019

We hit the jackpot with Amberlee!

As soon as I saw her photos, I knew I HAD to book Amberlee! Her photos are so timeless and beautiful. The bright and airy feel is what I love the most! Our photos turned out beautiful - but they totally speak for themselves! What makes Amberlee so amazing is herself! She is professional, calm, detail-oriented, creative, and fun to be around! Having her shoot our engagement photos and our wedding photos was like hanging out with a friend you’ve known your whole life! She made us so comfortable in front of the camera which is super hard to do, especially because we consider ourselves awkward when it comes to PDA! She also paid attention to every detail - she made sure all of my bridesmaids necklaces were laying how they should, that the guys ties were straight and jackets buttoned, that my hair was where it needed to be. She made me feel like a supermodel on my wedding day and the photos prove it! Amberlee even made my dreams come true when I told her I wanted a “confetti shot”! I will cherish her work for my whole life, and I am so grateful that the google fairies led me to her!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Shelly · Married on 09/02/2018

Amberlee was a pleasure to work with for both our engagement shoot and our wedding. She took beautiful photos that I had only dreamt of but didn’t know were possible before meeting her. She helped me and my husband feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. After the incredible job she did with our engagement shoot, I knew I could rest easy on the photography aspect of our wedding day. That was a huge help, since everything felt really hectic and stressful leading up to the actual wedding day- it one less big thing I had to worry about, since I knew I could fully trust Amberlee! The turnaround time is also remarkable. We got our engagement photos back in a week and our wedding photos within two weeks!

Sent on 10/01/2018

sarah · Married on 07/24/2016

The moment I saw Amberlee's work, I immediately contacted her. She was very prompt and willing to work within my budget. Several months before my wedding, we did an engagement shoot. Amberlee made us feel really comfortable - like just shooting with a friend. She encouraged us to act natural vs. over-posed, which resulted in beautiful, candid shots. The quality of her work was truly magazine worthy. She incorporated the way I was proposed to into the theme of the shoot which I thought was incredibly sweet. As expected, I was an anxious bride, and Amberlee was always very prompt to answer my questions leading up to my wedding day. As a matter of fact, she went above and beyond to help me locate the perfect setting to take pictures (she even checked out the venues herself)! Her expertise, professionalism and creativity really shined on our wedding day. The pictures are absolutely beautiful (and I am not a very photogenic person). I joke that Amberlee is "goddess of the light," but she truly understands how to find the perfect light and angle to make a beautiful photo. Both times, she provided us with our photos very quickly - which is virtually unheard of as per my friends experiences with other photographers. I can go on and on about how wonderful and talented Amberlee is, but her work speaks for itself. I HIGHLY recommend her to every bride out there.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Whimsical Imagery by Amberlee FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4200.00
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Cherry Hill, New Jersey, 08003 See on map
    Location of (Whimsical Imagery by Amberlee)